celticlord88

Feb 4, 2019
i noticed some femdom photos in the folder but can't access them in the game. even when rebecca's domination score is really high.

Blooms.

Dec 3, 2018
Is there away to get rid of staff members? I made the mistake of hiring the bouncer guy really early at $500 a day and I just keep going bankrupt

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
Is there a way to get rid of staff members? I made the mistake of hiring the bouncer guy really early at $500 a day and I just keep going bankrupt
Use the back button, if you make a bad choice. There are also saves too. The back button can reverse any decisions you make. Same with random events.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
It's a pretty nice game, our character doesn't have to become feminine or sissi to suck a dick, it's a very good point i'm kind of sick of game like that.
Hope in next update MC will get fucked or fuck the other.

Btw can we get a slave man ?
It looks like he may be adding Jordan as a possible rent-boy. Not currently well developed right now, tho. Anal gay sex added in v1.8 You have to make the right choices re Bruce to get them. Not sure if it's through the sissy path tho. Dopefish should be able to answer that one.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
So what hypnosis content is in the game now? I know there's random events at the end of each week, but I don't fully recall if there's more.

Was there some during normal bookkeeping as a random event? I keep trying to get the hypnosis content during it to proc by save scumming but it never shows up. It's always either the normal dominant stuff or basic work. Is there something I'm missing for this?

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
i noticed some femdom photos in the folder but can't access them in the game. even when Rebecca's domination score is really high.
If you have MC on the Sissy path, you can get femdom Rebecca as a random event in-between weeks. It has to fulfill the following requirements: Rebecca has dom characteristic (She involves Kate as part of Rebeccas's Dom path), but not sure how high dom stat has to be (Rebecca's dom stat was >40 when I got it). MC has to be taking hormone pills for at least a few weeks. Cool and well-written scene. All three images are part of the random event.

Note to Dopefish. Currently, the event I speak about above says it is Ellinor and Kate rather than Rebecca and Kate, which I assume is incorrect since she doesn't have any femdom scenes with Kate, and as far as I know has no Dom stat.

Last edited:

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
So what hypnosis content is in the game now? I know there's random events at the end of each week, but I don't fully recall if there's more.

Was there some during normal bookkeeping as a random event? I keep trying to get the hypnosis content during it to proc by save scumming but it never shows up. It's always either the normal dominant stuff or basic work. Is there something I'm missing for this?
A random email appears during one of the weeks. If you don't want to get the sissy content you can refuse to open the email. After that, the Hypno videos are given as random events during the game in-between weeks. There are at least 9 or 10 random Hypno events. During various times you are given the choice to continue or stop the sissy path at various stages, and the Hypno content is part of that path.

Aug 13, 2018
Is there an option to go shemale/female MC through transformation without the hypnosis shit? I want to go willingly into that dark night without the weird coercion associated with forced sissifcation.

Reactions: ilookfat

Fallin101

Apr 25, 2017
Something went wrong! This event ("HormoneTits-6") does not exist, or no event was loaded.
Please let Dopefish (the author) know, and copy the following information:

EventName: HormoneTits-6
EventCall: false
EventCallSetter: HormoneTits-6
EventList: HormoneTits-6, SissyHypno14, BrucePhonesex
EventsSeen: DanceLingerieLowSub, DanceScene2, DanceScene3, DanceScene1, MeetingJordan, PCHandjobEvent, BreakWillScene1, DanceTrainScene6, DanceTrainScene5, PCMoneyScene1, OfficeStripCamera, PCMoneySceneHypno1, RestaurantGloryhole, HandjobUnlock, BreakWillScene3, BreakWillScene2, SlaveDinnerNice, BlowjobUnlock, BreakWillScene4, BreakWillScene5, BreakWillScene6, SexUnlock, BreakWillScene8, ProtectionMoney, FirstRent, HandSceneEyeContact, HandSceneCutie, HandScene1.3, HandSceneMutual, DeskBlowjob, BreakWillScene7, PCMoneyScene7, BruceBeer, BruceBeerHire, BreakWillScene9, AnalUnlock, SlaveDefiance, PCMoneyScene2, RestaurantGloryholeStraight, AnalScene2.1, AnalScene1.1, AnalScene4, SexSceneBondageAdvanced, SexScene1, SexSceneBondageBasic, SexSceneFlexibleFuck, SexScene2, SissyHypno1, TitfuckUnlock, PCMoneyScene6, SlaveMakesDinner, SlaveLotionTits, AnalingusAssSize, SissyHypno2, MoneyEventScratchCard, PCMoneyScene4.1, SlaveLezdom, AnalTrainScene1, AnalTrainScene2, AnalTrainToyGape, AnalTrainScene3, PCMassageHigh, SissyHypno3, DanceTrainScene2, DanceTrainScene4, DanceTrainScene3, PCProScene1, PCProScene2, PCProScene3, PCProScene5, PCBlowjobUnlock, PCProSceneTrilogyPartOne, PCProSceneOfficeBlowjob, PCProScene8, ShemaleOnFemale, PCProScene7, PCProSceneRegularBlowjob, PCProScene9.3, SlaveLezdom2, DanceTrainScene1, PCProOralRelief, SissyHypno4, DanceScene6, DanceCFNM, DanceLingerieHighSub, DanceCFNM.2, DanceSceneGroping, DanceScene5, CarlBJ, AnalSceneBBC, AnalScene5, AnalScene1.2, SissyHypno5, AnalScene2.2, AnalScene3, AnalScenePissHighSub, RestaurantGloryholeGay, SissyHypno6, PCProSceneTrilogyPartOneSissy, HandTrainScene2, HandTrainSceneTeachTits, HandTrainScene3, HandScene1.1, HandScene2, HandScene4, SissyHypno7, SissyHypno8, SissyBath, MoneyEventSmallSabotageBouncer, MoneyEventFoundCash, SissyHypno9, SlaveGrooming, BruceMessage1, SissyHypno10, MoneyEventStripShowWallet, BreakWillEllieSkirt, ShemaleOnFemale2, DomScene3, DomScene1, DomScene2, BruceMessage2, SissyHypno11, AnalScenePissLowSub, BruceMessage3, BigBlackShowerTitties, BruceMessage4, BruceFrot, BruceFirstFuck, SissyHypno12, BrucePhonesex, PCProAnal1, PCProAfroman, PCProAnal2, SissyHypno13, SissyHypno13.Yes, SissyHypno14, MoneyEventUnexpectedMaintenance, HormoneTits-6

Get this after starting the pill path

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Is there a way to reduce submissiveness? or avoid the random event?
Is there away to get rid of staff members? I made the mistake of hiring the bouncer guy really early at $500 a day and I just keep going bankrupt
I'm not going to go through the whole thing here as there a re plenty of threads on the topic, but its a HTML game. 99% of them are built in TWINE using Sugarcube and can be easily cheated using your browsers console.

Go to the console in your browser (ctrl+Shift+I in chrome) and type this exactly (case matters)

SugarCube.State.active.variables

press return click on the little arrow that has now appeared and change any variable you want to.

Or on the very first screen of the game there is a debug box (the password is in the OP) that lets you easily add Cash

Messing with variables can totally screw up your game though and you may not realise you've screwed yourself until much later.

These are the ones that should let you control the things above:

SugarCube.State.variables.Cash=100000
SugarCube.State.variables.BruceUpkeep=1
SugarCube.State.variables.PCSub=0

These will also probably come in handy

SugarCube.State.variables.PCFem=0
SugarCube.State.variables.PCInf=10
SugarCube.State.variables.PCEnergyMax=25
SugarCube.State.variables.PCEnergy=25
SugarCube.State.variables.SlaveEnergyMax[1]=25
SugarCube.State.variables.SlaveEnergy[1]=25

Last edited:

Blooms.

Dec 3, 2018
I'm not going to go through the whole thing here as there a re plenty of threads on the topic, but its a HTML game. 99% of them are built in TWINE using Sugarcube and can be easily cheated using your browsers console.

Go to the console in your browser (ctrl+Shift+I in chrome) and type this exactly (case matters)

SugarCube.State.active.variables

press return click on the little arrow that has now appeared and change any variable you want to.

Or on the very first screen of the game there is a debug box (the password is in the OP) that lets you easily add Cash

Messing with variables can totally screw up your game though and you may not relaise you've screwed yourslef until much later.

These are the ones that should let you control the things above:

SugarCube.State.variables.Cash=100000
SugarCube.State.variables.BruceUpkeep=1
SugarCube.State.variables.PCSub=0

These will also probably come in handy

SugarCube.State.variables.PCFem=0
SugarCube.State.variables.PCInf=10
SugarCube.State.variables.PCEnergyMax=25
SugarCube.State.variables.PCEnergy=25
SugarCube.State.variables.SlaveEnergyMax[1]=25
SugarCube.State.variables.SlaveEnergy[1]=25
Thanks man, this is super helpful <3

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
A random email appears during one of the weeks. If you don't want to get the sissy content you can refuse to open the email. After that, the Hypno videos are given as random events during the game in-between weeks. There are at least 9 or 10 random Hypno events. During various times you are given the choice to continue or stop the sissy path at various stages, and the Hypno content is part of that path.
I don't think you can refuse the email (at least that I've seen). At some point, when your submissiveness crosses a threshhold (I think 10), you're given the choice of putting on panties or not. Not putting them all kills the sissification storyline, but the non-sissy path has little to no content so far.

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes