caveiranegra

Apr 1, 2018
Really? Did you check the discord, or even on tfg? Or is you whole argument: "There has not been an update on this pirate site I visit so it must be abandoned"?

BTW: Last post from dopefish about this game on tfg was less than a month ago and while a new version release date was not mentioned he did write: "There's not too much content with Jordan, just a couple of scenes, but more is coming for the next version!". So a new version is in the works.
Well now I understand why I don't see the posts, I'm new in this game and before spend my money in some game I usualy want to see if it's is good and desserves my Money, but thanks for tell me that :D

Jackyll48

Aug 23, 2018
From devs Patreon march 30:

Unfortunately the new release of WM is not ready for release like I had hoped - I'd love to give you guys something to keep you occupied during quarantine, but the scope of the update has grown a bit too large, and I'd rather not release a half-baked version.

To get some updates on what's happening, hop by our Discord (

A patron-only poll for picking the name of the first male slave will appear before too long - but this doesn't mean that male slaves are necessarily coming in release 20, though they are being worked on!

Lolilol47

Mar 4, 2020
Hello, so I am in a dom run. I showed the message to Jordan, the Bartender, but I don't know how to trigger his scenes...
Does anyone know ?

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Shame this is still such a poorly written game and the much demanded none sissy route never got implemented. There is nothing to stop your character from becoming more submissive in the game.

• Angry
Reactions: xoxo1001

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I think this game was abandoned because there is no update in quite time, so I think this game deserves the abandoned tag
It's not abandoned - I'm still very much working on it.
From Patreon (Mar 2):
"Release 20 is making good progress (though not as much as I would have liked, frankly, I would have liked to see it out by now...) and I'm hoping for a late March release - no promises though!"

Hello, so I am in a dom run. I showed the message to Jordan, the Bartender, but I don't know how to trigger his scenes...
Does anyone know ?
Not much content there yet, unfortunately.

Shame this is still such a poorly written game and the much demanded none sissy route never got implemented. There is nothing to stop your character from becoming more submissive in the game.
That's not true, you can prevent it. Too bad you don't like the game though, hope you find something else to play :)

BadGriffin

Feb 28, 2018
Without cheating, how do you handle dealing with the rapidly escalating debt? I find that once it passes 1600 AND I get robbed for 2000 as soon as I have that saved it's impossible to continue.

JP1980

Jul 10, 2018
Without cheating, how do you handle dealing with the rapidly escalating debt? I find that once it passes 1600 AND I get robbed for 2000 as soon as I have that saved it's impossible to continue.
I remember power leveling Rebecca to a Dom. This takes like 2 weeks and then she is making big money rest of the game.

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
I remember power leveling Rebecca to a Dom. This takes like 2 weeks and then she is making big money rest of the game.
forcing only one developmentdirection, should'nt the only option to play this game.
i have the same problems, at some point in the game, it's literally unpossible to pay the loan, and the game goes inte cheatmodus .... thats not well balanced

BadGriffin

Feb 28, 2018
forcing only one developmentdirection, should'nt the only option to play this game.
i have the same problems, at some point in the game, it's literally unpossible to pay the loan, and the game goes inte cheatmodus .... thats not well balanced
I agree that there should be more than one valid development direction unless it's a VN.

Beyond that I don't really see why a hyper-ballooning debt is even needed as a mechanic. Paying upkeep and rent and the debt should be fine in itself.

I guess I am just a bit disappointed because other than that, which is enough to make it not fun, everything about the premise and direction of this game is what I've been looking for.

Reactions: \EGOIST

Vln_

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2018
I just tried the new version, this game gets better and better keep up the good work!

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
Ah also in here insisting with sissification... As in other games, I'm not here to judge, it's fair to please everyone. But I will wait for the next update so that I can see what's new. Fingers crossed :)

lifemare

Apr 16, 2020
Keep it coming dopefish. This is one of the best html games out there in this genre.

Reporting: shaved legs image seems to be broken for me in latest release. Anyone else can confirm? (i've used cheats to mess with legs before getting the shave event... that could be the cause)

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I would like to play this Game,.. looks interesting
But for some STUPID reason I cannot play HTML games.

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
Is there any way to get rid of/get revenge on the tattooed girl and her body guard, hate that theirs basically nothing to can do but either cough up 2000$ or get your ass kicked. :(

Dec 22, 2017
ehhh people who play a game called whoremaker are more interested in the whores than feminization. there are already hundreds of games about that. its a cool element for some, but really waiting for the meat of the game to develop

Reactions: Snoopy_H and joe316
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes