joe316

Dec 3, 2016
Without cheating, how do you handle dealing with the rapidly escalating debt? I find that once it passes 1600 AND I get robbed for 2000 as soon as I have that saved it's impossible to continue.
The game is setup so that your player has to be a feminized gay so you can make money by helping out and prostituting yourself.

Not the game for you like it isn't for so many others if you are not okay with that.

joe316

Dec 3, 2016
I agree that there should be more than one valid development direction unless it's a VN.

Beyond that I don't really see why a hyper-ballooning debt is even needed as a mechanic. Paying upkeep and rent and the debt should be fine in itself.

I guess I am just a bit disappointed because other than that, which is enough to make it not fun, everything about the premise and direction of this game is what I've been looking for.
The whole idea of the game is so that you can pay off the debt your straight character gets made gay and has to satisfy the guy he is in debt to.

MoreSatan

Mar 20, 2017
You'd rather feel like a pimpette?
Lol pimpette have totally different meaning it is not related to pimping.
Female pimps are called as madam they are also prostitutes themselves unlike the man.

When you play a male character you tend to role play you often put yourself into boots of the man you play but when you play female character it becomes a task of opening scenes this way you lift moral dilemma more easily.

• Angry
Reactions: Snoopy_H

BadGriffin

Feb 28, 2018
The whole idea of the game is so that you can pay off the debt your straight character gets made gay and has to satisfy the guy he is in debt to.

Missed my point entirely, but that's cool. I'll just avoid giving feedback or asking questions here.

I wasn't complaining about content. But since you brought it up, the OP clearly states that "Gay, Urination, and Sissification content is optional through game settings and player choices. "

I was asking about if there was more than one path since that's what was posted.

Last edited:

Koresia

Jul 6, 2018
dopefish Do you have any plans of implementing sissy or trans content for when interacting with the girls or when handling customers yourself?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there any way to get rid of/get revenge on the tattooed girl and her body guard, hate that theirs basically nothing to can do but either cough up 2000$ or get your ass kicked. :(
Refuse to pay and take the beating. After that event you'll get the opportunity to hire a bouncer for security.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Missed my point entirely, but that's cool. I'll just avoid giving feedback or asking questions here.

I wasn't complaining about content. But since you brought it up, the OP clearly states that "Gay, Urination, and Sissification content is optional through game settings and player choices. "

I was asking about if there was more than one path since that's what was posted.
It's possible to avoid having the mc turn tricks or become sissified. It takes a bit more grinding and careful expansion, but it is possible and there is some content along that path. The former path seems the most developed at this time though.

isonaps

May 3, 2020

dude is just lashing out. You're welcome to keep giving feedback and asking questions.

From my game play- a great route to go if you're not looking for Domme Rebecca or sissy PC- is just the 'give Rebecca big tits- focus on titjobs'- that helps with demolishing the debt quite a bit.

I know there's plan to expand on other paths than the sissy- it's just the one that is the most requested. If you've got something you'd specifically like to see, I'd love to hear it. (I'm just someone who sometimes writes things for the game- not like- Dope.)

isonaps

May 3, 2020
dopefish Do you have any plans of implementing sissy or trans content for when interacting with the girls or when handling customers yourself?
Not Dope, just a writer- but I know he's talked about it on the discord. Last I heard it'll probably be a bit before it means like 'all the gifs are replaced upon sissification'- but I do know that there's scenes planned for interacting with the girls in those states + some conversation about like, how training will work if PC has had their dick shrunk/things like that.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
How do you make Rebecca a Dom?
As soon as she is submissive enough to give handjobs a random event chain becomes possible. IIRC the chain goes les->les->shemale->shemale, at the end she will become able to dom clients.
As it is a weekly random event chain it becomes less likely to happen the more other events become possible, to have a high chance it's best to have only 1 slave, not shaved, breasts not to large (dont remember the exact number) no spa/bar etc. Of course you can also just hit the back button if you dont get the event you want at the end of the week.

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
I just tried the new version, this game gets better and better keep up the good work!
Thanks!

Ah also in here insisting with sissification... As in other games, I'm not here to judge, it's fair to please everyone. But I will wait for the next update so that I can see what's new. Fingers crossed :)
Very fair! There's a lot of non-sissy type content in the game already, but this release didn't add very much of that.

you can also try making a seperate game for the sissy stuff ...
No? If you dislike it, you can turn it off. If you only want it - you can somewhat hyperfocus on it.

Keep it coming dopefish. This is one of the best html games out there in this genre.

Reporting: shaved legs image seems to be broken for me in latest release. Anyone else can confirm? (i've used cheats to mess with legs before getting the shave event... that could be the cause)
Thanks! In regards to that image being broken, it's probably because you used debug cheats, no other reports for it.

I would like to play this Game,.. looks interesting
But for some STUPID reason I cannot play HTML games.
Just download it, extract it and open in a browser of your choice. If you're on mobile, try Firefox, people have had good luck with that.

Is there any way to get rid of/get revenge on the tattooed girl and her body guard, hate that theirs basically nothing to can do but either cough up 2000$ or get your ass kicked. :(
They've definitely got a planned storyline coming, with eventual revenge.

ehhh people who play a game called whoremaker are more interested in the whores than feminization. there are already hundreds of games about that. its a cool element for some, but really waiting for the meat of the game to develop
The game has both, and the feminization stuff is optional. You can play the game as a brothel management type game if that's all you're after - though admittedly the content is a bit limited - but it's a major aspect of the game, and has a couple of hours of gameplay at least I'd say.

I prefer female protagonist in such games cuz I don't want to feel like a fkn pimp.
No plans for female protagonist (at the start, obviously with feminization you can eventually become female).

The game is setup so that your player has to be a feminized gay so you can make money by helping out and prostituting yourself.

Not the game for you like it isn't for so many others if you are not okay with that.
You don't /have/ to go the gay route at all, the game is perfectly playable without doing any gay stuff what so ever - it is however slightly harder, since you'll earn less income, but this is on purpose.

See this:
As long as you have the girls focus on a single activity everytime it's really not that hard to fulfill all the goals without doing anything other than paperwork yourself.

How do i continue the fem story line?
Really just play, and don't pick any of the choices that tell you they'll end the storyline. The key moments are wearing panties, shaving your legs, and taking the hormone pills.

Yes, absolutely.

It's possible to avoid having the mc turn tricks or become sissified. It takes a bit more grinding and careful expansion, but it is possible and there is some content along that path. The former path seems the most developed at this time though.
Correct on both counts.

Dont get why people are against sissification content. Its the usually best part of any html game.
Different strokes.

Not Dope, just a writer- but I know he's talked about it on the discord. Last I heard it'll probably be a bit before it means like 'all the gifs are replaced upon sissification'- but I do know that there's scenes planned for interacting with the girls in those states + some conversation about like, how training will work if PC has had their dick shrunk/things like that.
Correct! :) Hi!

Georgebob10

Nov 25, 2019
Out of curiosity why is disabling the sissification not recommended in the options? Does it break other content or something?

I left it on because of the recommendation but having no interest in the content I feel forced to save every week to avoid the forced submissive gains is killing the game for me and at this point I'm more likely to delete the game than start over with it disabled (the pacing feels tediously slow even without the save scumming, at least playing straight).

isonaps

May 3, 2020
Out of curiosity why is disabling the sissification not recommended in the options? Does it break other content or something?

I left it on because of the recommendation but having no interest in the content I feel forced to save every week to avoid the forced submissive gains is killing the game for me and at this point I'm more likely to delete the game than start over with it disabled (the pacing feels tediously slow even without the save scumming, at least playing straight).
I'm not sure if it breaks the content but I will say that even with it on, if you just accept that like '1-3 submission is inevitable'- you won't have to keep doing the force saving? Very quickly in that storyline there's a scene where you can Stop that storyline (and as such, the gained submission) from continuing.

Georgebob10

Nov 25, 2019
From brute forcing my way down a few of the storyline events (save scumming to get several of the events) I didn't get the option but think I ended up with about 8 submission. I found at least one comment here that indicated that the opt out wasn't ready yet, so I wasn't sure if the text in the event meant it was available 'further in this storyline' or 'further in development'.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 33 Votes