Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
can you sissify others or do you get sissified?
So far only you get sissified.

There is a possibility that in the future an npc will also be sissified (by you or alongside you). But so far it's only the introduction scene with that character.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
So is the mind control tag only relevant to the sissification content, or is it part of the core game?

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
So is the mind control tag only relevant to the sissification content, or is it part of the core game?
It's part of the core game scenario: The player character uses some formula that 'enslaves' people.

From the intro:
The formula would put the imbiber in a very relaxed and suggestible state, it would also increase their libido. The effects are temporary, lasting anywhere from a few weeks to a few months, but will allow the training and conditioning required to permanently change the person take place.

vinniethehammer

Jan 9, 2020
help, i extracted the zip and all i got was a image folder and a chrome htmi but when i try to open the chrome link i get a black screen and a string of error codes

loaf of bread

Feb 5, 2020
Is there a way to have sex with males without being a sissy?
I prefer to fuck not be fucked is why im asking

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There are some stubs in the game suggesting that it could be built in eventually (you can dominate whatshisface the dude you owe money to into giving you a handjob at one point) but they're not developed yet, no.

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
can you sissify others or do you get sissified?
So far only you get sissified.

There is a possibility that in the future an npc will also be sissified (by you or alongside you). But so far it's only the introduction scene with that character.
Correct. There is straight content in the game though that you can access without the "getting sissified yourself" parts.

It's relevant outside of that as well, though not towards the PC. You use it on your slaves though - not very heavily however.

There are some stubs in the game suggesting that it could be built in eventually (you can dominate whatshisface the dude you owe money to into giving you a handjob at one point) but they're not developed yet, no.
There are a few scenes right now where you're the top in M/M content, but not a a lot. There will be more eventually.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
I think this game was abandoned because there is no update in quite time, so I think this game deserves the abandoned tag
Really? Did you check the discord, or even on tfg? Or is you whole argument: "There has not been an update on this pirate site I visit so it must be abandoned"?

BTW: Last post from dopefish about this game on tfg was less than a month ago and while a new version release date was not mentioned he did write: "There's not too much content with Jordan, just a couple of scenes, but more is coming for the next version!". So a new version is in the works.

greenray

Nov 21, 2018
From Patreon (Mar 2):
"Release 20 is making good progress (though not as much as I would have liked, frankly, I would have liked to see it out by now...) and I'm hoping for a late March release - no promises though!"

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes