tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
When I loaded up a save from 1.6, everything seemed to work except for Rebecca's option to dominate a client. In its place, there's an error pertaining to the SlaveIsDominant variable being undefined. Is this a problem with old saves, or just a general bug?

Reactions: Ailor

Gold Onyx

Feb 11, 2019
How do I get bruce to make me wear panties? I hired him as a bouncer already? I'm actually not sure how to get any femboy/sissy content in this game. There is plenty of straight and gay content. But I can't figure out how to shave my legs or how to get a more feminine face. My character only sucks cock as well. Never takes it in the ass or pounds some other boys ass.

Akumashe

Jun 19, 2017
Your remaining debt is now -1200
still being asked to pay more
.... so.... wheres the option to hire a hitman solve this greedy ass problem? =)

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
dopefish If It is possible, would you please add a scene of dominant rebbeca, dominant isabella and dominant naomi strapon fuck the mc and turn mc into Submissive Sissy\Shemale\Female by give him estrogen pills and androgen-testoterone blocker piils to give the mc feminine body shape and feminine breast & strapon fuck mc multiple times for increase his femininity to 100 and feminizing him completely.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
dopefish would you please make another mc feminization scene of mc get his testicles clipped\castrated forcedibly by his dominant slave rebbeca.
dopefish would you please make another mc feminization scene of mc turned his cock into a full functioning vaginal forcedibly by his dominant slave rebbeca.

Last edited:

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
So this game is a bit of a slog. There is no automation for the girls which sucks as the more energy you and the girls have the more the game is a grind. Not really what I look for in a game clicking over and over again for little to no pay off. The sex scenes are boring with small clips. I have a 1440p monitor and I am sure there is more than one person with a 4k monitor which is worse. How about devs you know make games for something other than a 720p monitor. Seriously some of these clips would be small on a 1080p monitor and those monitors have been eclipsed by significantly higher resolutions.

Grinding out the weeks got so boring I just quit as there was no purpose or point to the game. And the number of slaves dries up quickly but more slaves equals more pointless clicking and boring repetitive scenes so maybe that isn't such a problem after all.

Reactions: skriveavis

randa

May 7, 2017
I payed the dept fully back and still have to pay more money. is this intentional? because it makes no sence to me.
Thanks for the answer.

Reactions: skriveavis

Ailor

Sep 2, 2017
When I loaded up a save from 1.6, everything seemed to work except for Rebecca's option to dominate a client. In its place, there's an error pertaining to the SlaveIsDominant variable being undefined. Is this a problem with old saves, or just a general bug?
Same problem

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
I eventually just started a new game. I'm pretty sure that new variables render old save files incompatible.

Ryoko-Kitsune

Aug 6, 2018
Wouldn't mind there being more to do with the Robotic Operational Suite for the MC. Would like to use it to feminize toward a trans-female/shemale.

Leumas9969

Jun 13, 2019
.... so.... wheres the option to hire a hitman solve this greedy ass problem? =)
Same here. Just ran through with version 1.7 Week 96 paid 4800, balance -1200 next payment 5200, cash on hand 10,964. Suggest that when payment reaches 4000, then make 3 equal payments of 4k on the 12k balance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ailor

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
i hope a renpy version of this whill come
Why? There are no plans for that. It's not a game well suited for the Ren'py engine in my opinion.

Saves are not backwards compatible (currently). Start a new game.

How do I get bruce to make me wear panties? I hired him as a bouncer already? I'm actually not sure how to get any femboy/sissy content in this game. There is plenty of straight and gay content. But I can't figure out how to shave my legs or how to get a more feminine face. My character only sucks cock as well. Never takes it in the ass or pounds some other boys ass.
You get feminized by the hypnosis random events, as well as Bruce. Make sure you don't disable the content with the toggle. After a quite a few of them shows up you'll be able to shave your legs (in the "inspect self" page). If you shave your legs Bruce content will continue. It also hinges on having serviced male clients of course.

I thought I fixed this, but apparently not.

I just want Rebecca to dominate me and take over and put me in her current place! Maybe have her get with Bruce and they can co-own the place.
There's a scene for this - and there will be more!

Anyone know who that girl is in the first pic?
She is Kessia A from Met Art.

So this game is a bit of a slog. There is no automation for the girls which sucks as the more energy you and the girls have the more the game is a grind. Not really what I look for in a game clicking over and over again for little to no pay off. The sex scenes are boring with small clips. I have a 1440p monitor and I am sure there is more than one person with a 4k monitor which is worse. How about devs you know make games for something other than a 720p monitor. Seriously some of these clips would be small on a 1080p monitor and those monitors have been eclipsed by significantly higher resolutions.

Grinding out the weeks got so boring I just quit as there was no purpose or point to the game. And the number of slaves dries up quickly but more slaves equals more pointless clicking and boring repetitive scenes so maybe that isn't such a problem after all.
Sorry to hear that. Probably not your type of game then.
If the graphics are too small, you can always zoom in using your browser (ctrl+plus or scrollwheel).

I payed the dept fully back and still have to pay more money. is this intentional? because it makes no sence to me.
Thanks for the answer.
Not intentional.

I eventually just started a new game. I'm pretty sure that new variables render old save files incompatible.
Correct. Saves are not backwards compatible.

Wouldn't mind there being more to do with the Robotic Operational Suite for the MC. Would like to use it to feminize toward a trans-female/shemale.
Planned!

Hmmm
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hmmmmmmmm
View attachment 382768
Yeah, okay, that sems a bit silly. I'll see about fixing that. Thanks!

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
There's a scene for this - and there will be more!
Wen you say there's a scene for this regarding Rebecca dominating and taking over. Is it currently in the game or coming up. Also if it is in-game, how do you get it?

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes