robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
that ending.. Chuck and the ex-wife are in for a shitload of trouble once mc's lawyer sees that letter from Amanda.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Whoremonger NTE [Act 2.0 Beta] [Turning Tricks]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

clippedwings

Nov 27, 2017
Good game, but it really needs to come with a walkthrough its waaay too easy to miss scenes even if you do multiple playthroughs.

Reactions: swewolf

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I think this game could really use a tag that starts with "R" and ends with a category of bit primates.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
so.... what happen if everyone have the same name....
You know... that's something I didn't think of. Right now, if you haven't played the other VN, then it just uses the defaults.

Since I made different defaults for each VN, I wasn't thinking about players that tend to use the same names for everyone.

I think I am going to add the ability to rename all your main characters at any time, via the character screen. I've been planning on doing that anyhow. And I'll probably add a script in there to direct a player to naming page if the shared names match.

Thanks for the feedback.

• Haha
Reactions: Dvnasty

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Turning Tricks If we decline the ff content, is it just sex scenes or do we lose story?
You'll just not see any scenes with FF content that the Protag is not present for. Laura and Agnes will still be part of the story and the MC will still interact with them as friends.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
This game is turning into something quite epic. First 2 acts were really substantial, the writing is good, renders are good, story is well balanced and decently "realistic" (minus the sex obvs but who wants that part to be believable?). A bit of watersports in there and it would be ticking all my boxes but I'm quite happy as is as well. Keep up the good work dev, looking forward to the next installment.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
You'll just not see any scenes with FF content that the Protag is not present for. Laura and Agnes will still be part of the story and the MC will still interact with them as friends.
Good. I skip through the sex scenes anyways so it'd be convenient just to cut some out.

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Kinda wish more girls had unique lover nicknames, the default for most of them being "lover" is a bit boring and I'm not the most creative at making my own lol.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes