2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Wow !

I played a game for some 2 hours. Only made it to Duskforest and damn this is Hell of a Great Game I got to say !

When I saw the OP and borrowed art I thought it will be some cheap short shoddy game or something but it turned out to be one of the best made RPG Maker games I have seen in a while !
Game is massive in size, but also made perfectly with good atencion to detail, no bugs or oversights, the world is rich and dilogues are fun ! It might be one of the biggest suprises I seen in a while !

@klepper666 - Great work dude ! I didn't realise you were this good at making this games !
I usualy preffer more serious stories with pure girls characters, but Your game is very fun regardless.
The scenes from Noname55 are ofc amazing - but seeing them in context of your game is that much better !

Great use of music, audio clips, special effect - technicaly your game is impeckable !

Seeing how you can make amazing games like that, I would love to see you make one with sex scenes that were designed by you, becouse here you had to basically write a story in a way that would fit the allready existing clips. Seeing a game planned entirely to your liking would be great.

I Wholeheartedly Recomend this game to everyone out there !
Especialy Besti liking pervs like me !

GREAT JOB

pasunna

Game Developer
Feb 11, 2019
Well I too don't know how to draw, I just know how to write, and well I still used my own stuff.
But tbh as long as you credit the artist I feel like you shouldn't have any issue.
to be fair you can't say Koikatu your own stuff...
Illusion never allow us to use their screen shot as art
we just use as we please and never ask them
and they are not intend to bother shut down us
even if they can at any time
because that will grow up hate on them
so... I don't know if you use Koikatu as base art
it's not your right to strike other about stealing art
I know you would say you put plenty of time make model and render
but that not your right the asset and setting is already make by koikatu's dev and artist that hire by Illusion company
and you are not even own the license of the game...

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Still playing the game, but man, even though I know the scenes are not actually yours, you don't get payment and you made a freaking awesome game with a lot of content, usually I dont like real action RPGM where you battle by pressing buttoms, but since it is not that hard, it is actually ok
Can't wait for future projects!

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
There are many other games with hscene already made, like Witcher 3 for example, also would be nice tohave a dude as character fucking all bitches

doom12321

Aug 31, 2017
Unless he is making money from this game via patreon or anything else then there is no restriction against using someone else public art in your "fan project". Cause if that is the case then using celebrity picture in a fan fiction is a crime.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Without the unskippable animations the game might be playable.
Now it's simply not worth it.

Reactions: deadal

Anonymousity

Dec 19, 2017
Haven't finished the game yet, but my biggest problem so far is that sex scenes loop far too often/long, You end up seeing the same loop at least 6+ times and eventually sex scenes become even more of a chore than grinding. Its even worse if you're a fan of Nonanme55's stuff and have already seen it all. Apart from that the actual game looks solid so far.

EDIT: Yeah I'm going to recommend that you put dialogue after each loop rather than 2-3 loops per dialogue, I mean seeing Alori play with her ass is hot, but it loses the eroticism after the 6th loop, never mind the 12th.

Last edited:

Anonymousity

Dec 19, 2017
Unless he is making money from this game via patreon or anything else then there is no restriction against using someone else public art in your "fan project". Cause if that is the case then using celebrity picture in a fan fiction is a crime.
I'm not sure if its all public art as someone mentioned it used to be part of someones patreon which makes everything become a bit murky. Still, I haven't seen anything I didn't see somewhere else first yet, so it shouldn't be a problem as far as I know.

Also in regards to using a celebrity picture in a fanfiction, for posting a photo of herself on instagram that was taken by some random photographer.

There are other games in here that have patreon account and get thousands while using images from the fucking internet without the permission of the creators and this is the first time anyone ever bitch about it. Why the triggered bitching?
I think people are pissed because it looks like it was all taken from the same guy, so its not like those games that grab as many pictures as possible to be used as a reader aid, but rather a game that is focused around 1 single individual artist. And because it looks like its all sourced from that one individual, it seems like the creator should have asked the artist for permission or something. Then again I've seen games that have used over 100 different artists so asking them to ask for permission seems like a pointless exercise, so maybe they don't expect people making those sort of games to even bother.

Regardless, I hope the artists are at least accredited somewhere in the game, Anyone else find it funny that the artist Noname55 is pretty much the creator of all the works I've seen so far?

acebubble

Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 427816

Overview:
Two factions at war finally made a treaty of peace to face a great danger together, that
means...no raids, no bgs...The hottest girls of the world are bored, what they could possibly
do to change that? No clue...Like me when I was doing this overview...​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-13
Release Date: 2019-10-13
Developer: kleper666
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

View attachment 427813 View attachment 427814 View attachment 427815
The game seems promising hope to see more of it moving into the future

Reactions: Pyrrical

Lafuelle

Jan 7, 2019
The problem is that people are already blindly praising the OP for his dedication and hard work of shoehorning good art into a terrible engine in what is likely a terribly sequence of basic scripts. And the OP is hiding behind a "wow are you ACTUALLY stiffling game creation???" excuse.

Even pirates have standards, you know.

Androinz

Jun 17, 2019
The problem is that people are already blindly praising the OP for his dedication and hard work of shoehorning good art into a terrible engine in what is likely a terribly sequence of basic scripts. And the OP is hiding behind a "wow are you ACTUALLY stiffling game creation???" excuse.

Even pirates have standards, you know.
Do you have to play tho

crapfest

Jun 29, 2018
The problem is that people are already blindly praising the OP for his dedication and hard work of shoehorning good art into a terrible engine in what is likely a terribly sequence of basic scripts.
Considering how quickly he seems to crank these out that is almost certainly the case. If people were to wax lyrical about the quality of the writing or how novel the gameplay is there probably wouldn’t be as much criticism, but so far the praise is vacuous at best and at worst it’s indistinguishable from that heaped upon any bottom of the barrel fan fiction. The reflexive white knighting is similarly lacking in substance and, again, is functionally indistinguishable to what you’ll find on any bottom of the barrel fan fiction. Combine all this with the borrowed assets and it reflects incredibly poorly.

Reactions: Keldin
2.80 star(s) 9 Votes