2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
That work not!!!
That it what i say XD
Some ppl finished the game as I did, it should work, sometimes the diagonal movement don't let you use that event cuz is like you were using 2 frames in the map, it's a pain in the ass working mechanics of the game with it but the combat system requires it so, I can't disable it. :/
Try to walk pressing shift if you're using auto-dash, that must be the issue as I'm seeing.

Last edited:

allinon

Sep 12, 2017
1571418035822.png
Does any1 know where should i go to finish story. I was told where to go. But then i saved and didn't play for a whole day and i forgot :D any tips?

magfonte

Dec 14, 2017
loved the game, especially the combat system, it would be perfect with some moans or effects during scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: kleper666

Flint23k

Mar 28, 2019
I need help in cemetery, how to unlock the pass ? i check all the brazier with all color and that doesn't work

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Definitely add a skip / loop button, the animations are either way too long for a scene you don't like or way too short for a scene you do like. <3

Thanks for the game.
The main problem is VX, it's too limited for videos, they can't be skipped(not even with a script), the only way is by player choice but that means reworking every damn scene(twice for gallery), you understand that's a whole bunch of work...Right now, I have no time for it, I spend my free time planning the last part of Kavaria, just the game base is taking me weeks... :(

lustvessel20

Nov 5, 2018
I have found on thing wrong with my game. that's the last area i can not progress through. it will not let the first area because it will not let me talk to the queen elf woman.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes