2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

fazotron

Sep 16, 2019
Same shit with the main tree in Darnassus.

Hmmm, interesting.... I teleported back to Ogrimar, then to Stormwind, saw some events, then went backto Darnassus - and it worked!

Last edited:

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Same shit with the main tree in Darnassus.

Hmmm, interesting.... I teleported back to Ogrimar, then to Stormwind, saw some events, then went backto Darnassus - and it worked!
Idk why some ppl have issues with that tree :confused:, maybe someday I'll rework a few things of the game(possibly +content?!), I can't do it now cuz I have to finish the story of 'tales of kavaria' and the development is going slower than I want to admit...:eek:

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Damn, I'm too stubborn to wait when I want to change something! :FacePalm: I'll update this one asap, I'm reducing loops and the main tree of darnassus shouldn't be an issue anymore.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Whores and Wolves [v1.1] [Kleper666] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~891MB
Download ~377MB

Win: - - - -

Anonymousity

Dec 19, 2017
-Loops reduced for all scenes(not skippable cuz I have priorities and I don't want to spend the next year with this :(, but now should be shorter and more enjoyable.
Wew, would have preferred skipping but I'll take what I can get, now I think I can finally finish the game.

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Wew, would have preferred skipping but I'll take what I can get, now I think I can finally finish the game.
I'm sorry, I tried to do it with a script to avoid rework every scene and it was working, I was able to skip them but got some crashes, so that's a big NO, for me. :(

Reactions: Anonymousity

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Whores and Wolves [v1.1] [Kleper666] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~891MB
Download ~377MB

Win: - - - -
Oh, ty for that. ;)

Reactions: Hones

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Just finished using Deathwing in Heroes of the Storm, then sees his face on this site... what a time to be alive ;D

Ryu Pendragon

Oct 27, 2017
im stuck in karashan with brazier to even if at the door the hint is greeen brazier i tryed multiple combinaison and nothing

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes