FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
It states in the episode notes:

Note: some scenes can be unlocked by making some choices in the previous episode

Would these scenes appear as 'locked' in the gallery section or do they not appear unless you make very specific choices in the previous (Sansa) episode?

I've played through the Arya episode and as far as I can see, there are no locked gallery scenes for her, does this mean I've completed it or are there hidden scenes?
These scenes would only appear "locked" in the gallery if they had animations. If they don't have animations you won't see a notification about missing them. When you make some choices in episodes you lock some path and unlock anothers. Sometimes character in episodes talks about scenes from some other epiosde and you will see changed dialogues and/or renders based on your previous choices.
Do actions from episodes this far back have consequences in the Arya episode?
Choices made in Jon's episode won't affect current Arya episode. Choices made in Sansa episodes does. But not in a major way

Last edited:
Reactions: Vamoose2020

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
These scenes would only appear "locked" in the gallery if they had animations. If they don't have animations you won't see a notification about missing them. When you make some choices in episodes you lock some path and unlock anothers. Sometimes character in episodes talks about scenes from some other epiosde and you will see changed dialogues and/or renders based on your previous choices.

Choices made in Jon's episode won't affect current Arya episode. Choices made in Sansa episodes does. But not in a major way
Thanks!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
All these people saying we don't need a walkthrough, I have a question for you. The very first choice I come to when starting the game, "argue with morron" or "stay silent", does this not effect any storylines? If these choices do not change scenes, then why even bother giving them?

Darkdokk

Nov 30, 2018
does anyone have a save? It's so weird that you can't start from new content and have to start a new game or have saves

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
It's so weird that you can't start from new content and have to start a new game or have saves
I'm not sure how that's weird, given that choices you made earlier affect your path through newer content. Without a save, how is the game to know?

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
Hi. This is going back a bit to the last Cersei episode - does anybody know how to unlock the 'dark dreams' scene? I thought I'd played through all choices but can't seem to unlock this scene. Thanks!

3.80 star(s) 29 Votes