Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
That save location was made at the direct request of Funfic. (For use across different versions)

I'm of a similar mind of you to be honest, but that's just the way it is now.

Thank you
Np, they are still mirrors missing, because we need at least 3 ( ), but im busy atm with other Games/Threads. I'll watch the thread and have a look again after work.

Cyan

Jul 25, 2017
Np, they are still mirrors missing, because we need at least 3 ( ), but im busy atm with other Games/Threads. I'll watch the thread and have a look again after work.
I'm more than willing to make more uploads, but I'm not an 'approved' uploader, nor am I an 'official' developer, and I don't want to overstep if it's against the rules for me to do that.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
I'm more than willing to make more uploads, but I'm not an 'approved' uploader, nor am I an 'official' developer, and I don't want to overstep if it's against the rules for me to do that.
is it ur game?

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
I'll speak with the staff about the dev tag for u.
Meanwhile be so kind pls and add one mirror more from the to the op. I 'd really appreciate it, a thread less, i ve to worry about. :)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017

I have created another character, the brothel owner Peter.
Some people say that his 'finger' is quite little, but they may just envy him.
View attachment 46309
One of my fovourite characters of the serie. They made him die in a dumb and unreasonable way, I hope he can get his revenge (and a piece of Sansa) here :D

Reactions: FunFiction

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I'm sure it will. It only needs more content :)
PS: Sansa is awesome, gj

tsukiouji

Jul 21, 2017
.... If saves from different versions are incompatible, they shouldn't have it set up to save in the same place....

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes