Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Do i need to play complete 1st season or its all included in season 2?
Season 1 and Season 2 are different games. Season 2 just takes place after Season 1. However, there is no cross-game dependency.

Reactions: Southrim

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Hi. I just finished all the scenes and it will be released this month. There is no Discord for this game - I'm busy making this game.
Yessir! We can wait. I am sure the season 3 will be even better than previous two seasons before. Just because you have the talent.:cool:;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Hi guys.
A few words about the 3rd season
In this 3rd season we will add some new features. One of them should be the ability to zoom the animations. I also added background music, images for some options screens.

PS - Is there anyone who could help me with adding sounds to the animations? PM me

Last edited:

Southrim

Jun 6, 2017
Sansa, Tyrion and Joffrey have a question for you...
AI? They all sound pretty good, if a bit flattened at the moment. Joffrey needs maybe 25% more sneer, for example. Or maybe he doesn't, so I'm not constantly tempted to punch the screen. If these voices were in the game, I would likely have them on, especially if you're able to add appropriate SFX (crackling fireplace, the distant ocean from balconies, that sort of thing that sets the scene).

But I'm sure you're interested in whether enough players will turn it on to justify the time investment. I think polls can be added to threads and removed later, but I haven't done it on this site, just in this forum system.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The kind a dialogue that was presented makes no sense.
We are used to the kind of radio theatre dialogues form the movies/shows/series,
where the characters engage eachother with the conversations and their interactions
make the background music for the scenes. Right now they feel lost in the phantom zone,
each hearing their own voice in their heads while the others talking feel distracted and distant.

Dialogues for the hot scenes make very much sense, as there is action,
but dialogues like these during boring run of the mill gameplay, with exposition
or even plot narrating conversations from the characters are worse than what we immagine
in our heads.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Dubbing samples

I still don't know if I'll be able to add dubbing to the game, but at least I'll try.
I've been working hard on the dubbing, and I must say I'm happy with the result.
But you can judge for yourself.
Here are some samples of Sansa, Joffrey, Jaime, Varys, Pycelle, Cersei, Jeyne, Margaery, Tywin, Myrcella, Littlefinger

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is creepier and cringe to the bone, the aggregious blunt harassment convos are now chilling.
Turning into a nightmeare pretty fast. On the plus side, Sansa feels way older, kind a like Cersy, while Cersy sounds way younger than the other girls, like that short ssssstutter is indicating a youngling still learning, rather than the adulterous bunny she really is.
Varys sounds more like the Dune narrator, others do come close to their GoT inspirations.
Jaime sounds like a knight of the round table, all bearded up and spartan.
Littlefinger sounds like Marky mark the golden underwear years, more boyish than Jeoff.

After more hearing exercises, Sansa does come close to a whining lil young adult, while Cersy throws them words around
like she don”t care, which are pretty close to the kind a character attributes they would display based on their origin
and standing during this game.

Last edited:

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Whores of Thrones S03E01

wot 03e01 sansa Petyr 34.png
  • Season 3 Episode 01
    - Sansa Episode
    - 15 animations
    - Game engine improvements over Season 2:
    - Background music during game