olobolo

Nov 29, 2016
Anyone else ever notice the random celebrities that show up in the game? Like Elizabeth Olsen and Zendaya? xD
I also saw Priyanka Chopra, Monica Bellucci, Zazie Beetz, Zoë Kravitz, Katheryn Winnick. And I think there are a few others. Game characters too.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: S2 Ep10 + IC + Gallery unlock
Size 600 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port, as always.

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
Wow, that render is unreal!

A great 'good ending' would be a large gangbang involving all the female protagonists that they eagerly participate in. A great 'bad ending' would be a large gangbang involving all the female protagonists that they don't want to participate in but are forced to!!

• Haha
Reactions: FunFiction

Argeddon

Jul 1, 2017
Yup, after the burning scene with Daenerys, all other characters are either completed or locked. So I'm stuck. I've attached a save in case anyone can help with this. 1669445157728.png

olobolo

Nov 29, 2016
Yup, after the burning scene with Daenerys, all other characters are either completed or locked. So I'm stuck. I've attached a save in case anyone can help with this. View attachment 2194490
It's simple and anyone who has this "bug" is making the same mistake. You need to patch the game to unlock Arya and all characters. You also need to remember that the save you are using MUST also be CREATED with a patched version of the game

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes