Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I enjoyed the first game back when I played it apparently a year ago according to my game files but I didn't like that the gallery was only animations rather than full scene replay. I spent some time trying to get a gallery working in my old game and actually used a lot of information Rich has posted in the dev help area, so I thought I'd take a stab at throwing a scene gallery together for episode 1.

Attached is a zip containing two files, just put them both in your game/ directory and there will be a new menu at the main menu called "scene gallery", this contains all of the scenes (I think) and will allow you to replay the full scene. None of it is locked so if you haven't actually finished episode 1 then you should do that first I suppose. :)

No idea if this has any impact on the game itself as I haven't played through with the files there, the gallery works fine for me though.
Hey, when the season 2 final part is released you think you can make a scene gallery for season 2?

Reactions: hugo-balls0

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WhoresOfThrones-S2-EP10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlienEDM and Nanorh

CRAZY X WIZARD

Grand Wizard
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Jun 13, 2022
Whores of Thrones 2 [S2 Ep.10] Compressed by CRAZY X WIZARD

Original Size: 1.56 GB

[80% Quality] Compressed Size 720 MB

Download*
Win/Linux: -
Mac: -

*The Compression is "Not-Tested" so it may have problems or break the game, be aware of that.

Like my posts, if you like my Compressions ;)

Last edited:

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
new episode for me ends same as episode 8. john snow ask micella to fight or run and that it. they are both outside wall with melisandra and wildling women . and its shows u finished all game with all characters

Ayrenthias

Sep 18, 2017
I enjoyed the first game back when I played it apparently a year ago according to my game files but I didn't like that the gallery was only animations rather than full scene replay. I spent some time trying to get a gallery working in my old game and actually used a lot of information Rich has posted in the dev help area, so I thought I'd take a stab at throwing a scene gallery together for episode 1.

Attached is a zip containing two files, just put them both in your game/ directory and there will be a new menu at the main menu called "scene gallery", this contains all of the scenes (I think) and will allow you to replay the full scene. None of it is locked so if you haven't actually finished episode 1 then you should do that first I suppose. :)

No idea if this has any impact on the game itself as I haven't played through with the files there, the gallery works fine for me though.
Hi! Now that season 2 is complete, do you plan to do the same thing for season 2?

Reactions: 9alwa
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes