userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
Following the story and more or less the character personality means there not will be unusual pairings, this is the only thing i dislike, If it was possible, some random encounter between characters that in reality would never meet? Could also be in a dream sequence of one of them like Arya dream of Ned...The possibility are a lot, there are multiple characters that could be used...for example a bad end where Daenerys is "examined" by Pycelle, or Baelish blackmailing Cersei, Viserys taking revenge on the Stark sisters...

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Following the story and more or less the character personality means there not will be unusual pairings, this is the only thing i dislike, If it was possible, some random encounter between characters that in reality would never meet? Could also be in a dream sequence of one of them like Arya dream of Ned...The possibility are a lot, there are multiple characters that could be used...for example a bad end where Daenerys is "examined" by Pycelle, or Baelish blackmailing Cersei, Viserys taking revenge on the Stark sisters...
A House of the Dragon inspired Prequel - Well, I would have to make it all in one time period. No one gets old.

userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
During Arya and Margaery interaction S1, when she was learning how to seduce Neddie, i would have the both of them go to Baelish brothel incognito to learn the "Arts"^^

Reactions: Grelk

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

An epic end to the second season

Have fun !

View attachment 2150512
This is the end for a new beginning, I hope! Yesir! Me, I am eager to see more of the "fire" of Daenerys in the next season.:p:p Back in the Dotrhaki camp she already showed how wild the mother of dragons can be handling many cocks at once.:p:p After that, lets see how hungry she become for more and lets see how many men and women the beauty Khaleesa will "eat" until she arrive to Kings Landing?:devilish::devilish:

olobolo

Nov 29, 2016
Can someone let me know the pairings? I usually subscribe to the patreon when a new version is released, but Im not sure if I want to spend money if there are no MF scenes with Dany..
MF - Jorah for sure and some guys in bad ending

Last edited:

Nanorh

Apr 6, 2019
It's such a shame that this is one of the best games on the site, yet we always have to wait for weeks to get a leak. Kind of ironic to see less popular games getting immediately leaked upon release, while this one takes decades. Oh, well.

RubyEriksen7

Oct 20, 2017
It's such a shame that this is one of the best games on the site, yet we always have to wait for weeks to get a leak. Kind of ironic to see less popular games getting immediately leaked upon release, while this one takes decades. Oh, well.
Shame? A dev being involved with the community, appreciative and always delivering what's promosided should always get that respect...

Nanorh

Apr 6, 2019
Shame? A dev being involved with the community, appreciative and always delivering what's promosided should always get that respect...
Not the point. Besides, if we truly wish to pay them respect, then the game should never be leaked here given that most developers do condemn piracy. But whether they're appreciative, nice, and involved with the community or not, we always end up having their work leaked, even though the majority of them (if they had the choice) would want their games to remain locked behind paywalls (which is completely within their rights). Does that mean we're disrespecting them? I don't think so. At least not in a piracy forum.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes