SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
I have to ask, is there a walkthrough for Whore of thrones Season 1? Because No matter what I do, I get to the same spot and get stuck. So I question the different outcomes thing since most of Gallery scenes I haven't seen yet.

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
in the bet with vika, is there a scene for jon refusing melisandre? because i went for losing the bet, but i'm already "months later" and no vika scene happened. is it just not there or did i miss some other condition?

shrillbill

Jan 15, 2022
imagine thinking you need to actually play the game to unlock the gallery... for everyone else who's been disillusioned of this fantasy, or is simply looking for a quick way to unlock the gallery without having to play through the game numerous times, a file to unlock it is attached. Remove the #'s and the underscore at the beginning (the file should be named 00gallery.rpy afterwards) and drop into the game's \renpy\common folder. Replace the file when it asks. Restart the game, and the gallery should be unlocked.
Does this work for both Season 1 and Season 2?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: S2 Ep 09a + IC
Size 573 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: S2 Ep 09a + IC
Fix for choice boxes.
Size 573 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port with a fix.

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
good updates. nice rendering. interesting concept. hopefully all the characters in this game can be met in one place. *i really like Jon story. Screenshot_20220918-185531_Whores Of Thrones 2.jpg

Last edited:

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
Can't advance in Season 1. Other players have posted the issue but I don't see any solutions.

Arya Storyline.jpg

I've clicked on every location at every time of the day and nothing advances the story. The Arya quest doesn't appear in my journal.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes