userfromitaly

Oct 25, 2020
The thing is, sometime a choice done in the first episode would count for one later, now, for Cersei/Joff scene i imagine Sansa should have chosen the not sub path, or she should have been good to margaery? It would be good if at the start of every episode you could have the choice to pick what path to follow...

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Yes, even by saying follow the tips in the journal, you are still able to miss a lot.
The thing is, sometime a choice done in the first episode would count for one later
In this game, choices matter. The tips in the journal help you to figure out the sequence of major events, but like a LOT of games, this one has multiple paths through it, and all of the content simply cannot be reached in a single play-through.

i imagine Sansa should have chosen the not sub path
Sansa submissive or not is one of the major choices in this game. That choice has implications all through the remainder of the game.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Can't advance in Season 1. Other players have posted the issue but I don't see any solutions.

View attachment 2051583

I've clicked on every location at every time of the day and nothing advances the story. The Arya quest doesn't appear in my journal.
I'm tempted to ignore you, since you already gave a one-star review to the game primarily over the fact that "the dev won't support people." Expecting the dev to support people who've pirated the game is a bit much, don't you think?

However, if you will PM me a save, I will try to figure out what's up with it. Make sure to include the specific version of the game you're playing.

Last edited:

skybarbie

Aug 18, 2022
I'm tempted to ignore you, since you already gave a one-star review to the game primarily over the fact that "the dev won't support people." Expecting the dev to support people who've pirated the game is a bit much, don't you think?

However, if you will PM me a save, I will try to figure out what's up with it. Make sure to include the specific version of the game you're playing.
If the dev didn't own the game thread here on F95Zone I might agree with you but since they do your argument doesn't hold water. The vast majority of devs do support players on this site so saying they shouldn't because it is a pirate site is rather silly don't you think?

I waited 8 days and then sent the game to the trash bin. Done and buried.

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
If the dev didn't own the game thread here on F95Zone I might agree with you but since they do your argument doesn't hold water. The vast majority of devs do support players on this site so saying they shouldn't because it is a pirate site is rather silly don't you think?

'Done and buried' - yet, here you are. Still lurking on the Thread and ready to pounce on comments about support. The Dev is correct - the person gives a one-star review because he wanted to whinge about a very specific thing, yet still wants help.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017

I didn't say they shouldn't provide support. I said that expecting support was a bit much.

However, as it happens, I'm the coder on FF's team, and now have offered you support, since I'm now aware of you having had an issue. Which I wasn't until yesterday.

I apologize for the fact that it didn't happen with nanoseconds of you posting your complaint. Had you been a supporter, and raised that issue thru either Patreon or SubscribeStar, you'd have gotten a much faster response.

That being said, since you don't appear to want the support any more, have a nice day.

Reactions: titiyes213

BestGirl-Maddie

Formerly 'Stealerr'
May 25, 2022
downloading it rn and discovering, should I play the season 1 to be able to understand what im going to do or can I just go with with whore of thrones 2

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
downloading it rn and discovering, should I play the season 1 to be able to understand what im going to do or can I just go with with whore of thrones 2
The two games are independent of one another. Season 2 just takes place after the conclusion of Season 1.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
hey guys just want to confirm i play the season 2 now and i reach the part where the quest log say advance other quests but no matter how many person i talk to there's no new quests available so does it mean the update reach here?

olobolo

Nov 29, 2016
I’ve talked to other characters as well but none of them trigger a new quests just the same quote all the time
What he meant is that you need to choose the other character than Daenerys (on the map screen) and play his/her story

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes