giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Whores of Thrones 2 [S2 Ep.09a] [FunFictionArt]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 668 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
Just downloaded this and i'm so impressed, it is what a GoT game should be, add voices or some sound and it would take it to the next level. I especially had a slight smirk when i saw the Big Brother assets used

Reactions: iLovetheSoles
Sep 26, 2018
Has anyone understood how to complete "Manning the Wall" with Jon?
It says to speak with the Captain in her quarters, but there are no quarters

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
I have no clue. I even started a new game and that didn't solve anything. Probably some bug
Yeah I have played it through several times and I can't figure it out.
Looking at the gallery, she will have sex with Tywin, Joffrey and Tyrion which means she isn't in jail. But no matter the choice, she always ends up in jail and there is no option to play her before she does.

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Guys, have you applied the incest patch? You neeed to if you want to play Arya's content. Also, you need to trigger certain events in other characters' storylines to unlock them.

Teron

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2017
Teron Can you please make a scene gallery for season 2 as well?
I might make one for season 2 once it's complete but I'm not keen on updating it regularly so unlikely to do it before then.

I kinda hoped the devs would have just copied it for season 2 and added a full gallery, much easier to do when you're writing the scenes :)

Reactions: Knight of the Dawn

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
How to get joffrey cercey sept scene? Playing with the patch, but always have sept threesome

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes