Sauverey

May 16, 2021
Is there any way to avoid the Arya and Sansa incest stuff? I'm fine with all the other incest but it just seems weird with the starks. Find it weird you can avoid almost all paths but that one.

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
با سلام، به نظر من اگر چهره شخصیت های این بازی را دقیقاً شبیه چهره شخصیت های سریال تلویزیونی و نه از روی کتاب بسازید، شگفت انگیز خواهد بود. مخصوصا آریا
This is an English speaking board. Please try again.

MaxNght

Feb 15, 2018
Hrmm wonder how long till somebdy updates it here
....it sucks not having cash to burn on thing like this T_T

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Is there any way to avoid the Arya and Sansa incest stuff? I'm fine with all the other incest but it just seems weird with the starks. Find it weird you can avoid almost all paths but that one.
Just don't use uncensored patch and incest betheen these two won't show up. But also incest betheen Cersei/Jaime and Cersei?Joffrey won't show up either

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
olobolo، پست: 8840611، عضو: 7111 said:
جدی میگی؟ شخصیت های اصلی دختران دارای چهره بازیگران زن سریال هستند
Yeah exactly, like Ned Stark's wife. In my opinion, even Sansa looks nothing like her, and Arya looks very little like her.

• Haha
Reactions: Vamoose2020

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Hello. I wish you would make sex scenes between: Daenerys and Ser Jorah, Daenerys and Tyrion, Daenerys and Arya) and also between: Arya and the Hound, Arya and Cersei, Arya and Tyrion, Arya and Jon. Meanwhile, between: Cersei and her father, Cersei and her son, Cersei and Tyrion, Cersei and all the councilors of the court. I thought it was very hot and amazing.

MaxNght

Feb 15, 2018
Hrmmm any idea when is this gonna get update here? I think normaly it was alredy updated
...well...I think but i was proven to be wrong on occasion...multiple ocassions >_<

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
Hrmmm any idea when is this gonna get update here? I think normaly it was alredy updated
...well...I think but i was proven to be wrong on occasion...multiple ocassions >_<
Sooner or later it will end up here, but this game usually takes longer than most. I guess it may have to do with those subscriber tiers, some of which seem quite hefty. Anyway, I don't think it will be much longer now.

May 18, 2019
Judging by the previous release it was about two weeks, so if I had to hazard a guess Im going to say it will be about September 4

el kaskis

May 31, 2020
Whores of Thrones S02E09
Here is the 9th episode of the second season of WOT - it includes all previous episodes for 2nd season.
Note: some scenes can be unlocked by making some choices in the previous episodes.
You do not need to have played the first season of "Whores of Thrones" to play Season 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Windows:
Mac:
Android:

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Whores of Thrones S02E09
Here is the 9th episode of the second season of WOT - it includes all previous episodes for 2nd season.
Note: some scenes can be unlocked by making some choices in the previous episodes.
You do not need to have played the first season of "Whores of Thrones" to play Season 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Windows: Mega
Mac: Mega
Android: Mega
I might be dumb but in my saves Daenerys and Jon are Completed, Aria and Margery are locked and Sansa and Cersei is telling me that I went as far as possible.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Many of you ask me how much time it takes to create a full animation.

I recently finished creating 5 animations.

Posing and animating the character for one animation can take a day or several days.

Each animation consists of about 120 pictures. The time needed to render such an animation is about 6 hours - if everything is fine. But very often, after rendering, errors appear that were not visible in rendering the raw preview . So now I have to fix it and render this animation again. It all takes more and more time . As you can see, creating a complete computer animation can take several days. And there is a dozen or so of animation in each episode. Now you can imagine how time consuming this work is .

I hope it answers your questions.
THANK YOU.

People in other game topics keep howling for animations, not understanding that rendering animations in IRAY takes forever!

40 second animation with me speaking into the camera took 16 hours to render. Each FRAME has to be rendered. Good luck doing anything else on that PC while it's doing all that.

/rant over.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes