CruelBonker

Mar 28, 2021
Played the game twice, and didn't see any sex scene with Jon&Catelyn and Daenerys&Viserys. What the hell did I miss?

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
It supposed to be Daenerys but I have to think about it
Well in Arya's last episode, she arrived at Daenerys camp so two birds with one stone! I prefer Arya as the POV character but if she is in the Daenerys episode then almost as good. A scene with them together would be wonderful. Or both of them and a few Dothraki!

I mostly play this game for Arya anyway!

Reactions: stormdrain

CruelBonker

Mar 28, 2021
You have to download and put in right place uncensored patch and then play whole season 2 from the beginning.
All right, thanks. I expected it to be a kind of secret path unlocked by some specific hidden interactions. So, I will replay the game for the third time, I guess.

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Hello. I wish you would make sex scenes between: Daenerys and Ser Jorah, Daenerys and Tyrion, Daenerys and Arya. Also between: Arya and the Hound, Arya and Cersei, Arya and Tyrion, Arya and Jon. Meanwhile, between: Cersei and her father, Cersei and her son, Cersei and Tyrion, Cersei and all the councilors of the court. I thought it was very hot and amazing.

• Angry
Reactions: Nanorh
Nov 22, 2018
So I just started playing the game, and after talking about Ned's opinion of Joffrey and Sansa, Cersei was about to say something to Ned about Robert not being there, but I went back to try a different approach, but now she won't say it whatever I do. Can anyone help me with that?

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
New S02E09 Margaery episode

Margaery: The queen-mother is being difficult…she puts petty jealousy before the demands of her family….her duty. Perhaps it is time that she retires from public life.

Tywin: Cersei will do as she is told.

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
Hello. I wish you would make sex scenes between: Daenerys and Ser Jorah, Daenerys and Tyrion, Daenerys and Arya. Also between: Arya and the Hound, Arya and Cersei, Arya and Tyrion, Arya and Jon. Meanwhile, between: Cersei and her father, Cersei and her son, Cersei and Tyrion, Cersei and all the councilors of the court. I thought it was very hot and amazing.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
I have been using the same Daenerys model from the beginning. Thought the time was right to update our Daenerys model.
I added new skin and hair, the face shape is the same.
What do you think ?

And the old model for comparison

Daenerys new skin and hair.jpg Daenerys new skin and hair side.jpg Daenerys old skin and hair.jpg

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
First one looks nothing like her. The second photo looks more like her. The original definitely looks like her.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
They are both the same model. What changed is her hair, hairbrow and mouth, I think.
yeah, I can see that...but the way the hair frames the face...the model would need to be changed for the new hairstyle to properly look like Emilia...IMO, of course.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes