yuukit

Jul 28, 2017
What do i need do both choices are bad ending for me? i did try go and select different choices earlier but not helping :/
1668923653329.png

aresfantasy12

Aug 11, 2020
I'm stuck. Jon, Sansa and Cersei all say completed, Just did Drogo funeral and Danaerys says advance other quests but Margaery and Arya both are locked still. What do I need to do?

valix

May 19, 2018
What do i need do both choices are bad ending for me? i did try go and select different choices earlier but not helping :/
View attachment 2181436
Me too. the chapter only allows you to make a few choices:
Befriend/Dominate Mesande
Agree/Reprimand Jorah
Kiss/dont kiss jorah
use doreah or do it yourself.

I'm pretty sure I've tried most of those combinations and none of them work

olobolo

Nov 29, 2016
Me too. the chapter only allows you to make a few choices:
Befriend/Dominate Mesande
Agree/Reprimand Jorah
Kiss/dont kiss jorah
use doreah or do it yourself.

I'm pretty sure I've tried most of those combinations and none of them work
The bad ending depends on the choices Arya makes in her story.

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
guys i need help so the latest update was Daenerys episode right? how to active it? i check all the protoganost all already grey out

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
As the S2 is finished, I am attempting to make a walkthrough espcailly for hidden scenes or paths. Just started.
For Jon I am just missing how to have anal with Catelyn - Found it

If anyone know a speical trigger for a speical bad end or a extra scene please tell me

Update - Jon Full Gallery Done

Last edited:

arie_1234

Dec 12, 2018
As the S2 is finished, I am attempting to make a walkthrough espcailly for hidden scenes or paths. Just started.
For Jon I am just missing how to have anal with Catelyn.

If anyone know a speical trigger for a speical bad end or a extra scene please tell me
would u like to make a S1 full walkthrough too??
here some idiot people still said that this game didn't need walkthrough because its have quest log (that bullshit, coz every game does have choice and every choice make a different action if it's not like that then we can call that THE KINETIC NOVEL)

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
would u like to make a S1 full walkthrough too??
here some idiot people still said that this game didn't need walkthrough because its have quest log (that bullshit, coz every game does have choice and every choice make a different action if it's not like that then we can call that THE KINETIC NOVEL)
Sure. I had the same idea when S1 finished but I forgot.
Though it may take some time as I only have time during weekends.

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
My save is from the lasst John update. When loading in epsiode 9 sansa and cercei are playable, but have no quests. In 10 no character can be played

menosky

Aug 3, 2020
For Jon I am just missing how to have anal with Catelyn.

thx they should put it on the intro page

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes