Diapino

Jun 16, 2019
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Season 1: 1.2 + IC Patch + Gallery unlock
Pixeldrain
Size: 469 MB

Version: S2 Ep10 + IC + Gallery unlock
PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
Size 600 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Thank u

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
So no actual bestiality? Just monster stuff?
People / mods really need to learn the difference between bestiality and monster tags. :rolleyes:
Are you sure you're in the correct forum? No "monster stuff" in this game.

The answer to the other half of your question can be found by searching this forum.

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
So whats the actual bestiality content in this game then?
he can't directly say it so he's hinting it -
iirc there's dragon on daenerys, some dog stuff too not sure tho and this stuff is there in the game you just need a patc to enable it .... also you'll have to start again after patching - an unpatched save will not let you see hidden stuff - you'll have to start a new game after adding the patch - atleast that's how it was back when I played s2 ep 6/7

we need arya and pycelle making out - or pycelle and sansa making out- just anyone kissing that old creep ;)

Reactions: Vamoose2020

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
he can't directly say it so he's hinting it -
iirc there's dragon on daenerys, some dog stuff too not sure tho and this stuff is there in the game you just need a patc to enable it .... also you'll have to start again after patching - an unpatched save will not let you see hidden stuff - you'll have to start a new game after adding the patch - atleast that's how it was back when I played s2 ep 6/7

we need arya and pycelle making out - or pycelle and sansa making out- just anyone kissing that old creep ;)
I'm hoping Arya and Pycelle have a reunion from the first season and Pycelle gets to finish what he started ;)

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes