FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
8. How to progress in Sansa's quest The Lion and the Rose and Steel Song's Fury ?
The solution for now is to start a new game or use this save .

Ok, which save ?
oh sorry use some older save from early game. it seems that we had soem error in last v 0.9 version. Earlier saves should work

Last edited:
Reactions: Ra87

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's weird I've done every other quest the only one that doesn't seem to finish is Steelsong fury. I'm wondering if I have to go back to an even older save :unsure:

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
It's weird I've done every other quest the only one that doesn't seem to finish is Steelsong fury. I'm wondering if I have to go back to an even older save :unsure:
How far back did you go? I used a save from 0.8 and had no problems, 0.9 saves don´t work for progression though.

Reactions: Mormont

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
It is problem with saves from v 0.9 so try to use saves from v 0.8

Reactions: Mormont

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Patreon forced us to censor this game. In censored version we can't show any incest (in Game of Throne parody lol ), sexual violence and ANY sexual content with Arya. So censored version doesn't have this - it also forced on us to write and create some different scenes for it - to be more consistent with uncensored game plot. And in uncensored version of this game you have incest stuff, sexual violence and sexual content with Arya.
So we need uncensored to see sex with Arya and we dont need separate incest patch then to see incest content, correct?

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
Walktrough seems need if we want unlock all the gallery, journal don't explain the impact in thegame for each choice. So, I have uncensored the game and Arya thief scene seems unavailable (all quest are reach). Could you explain how find this path? thx

Reactions: Kheru

batanegra

May 8, 2017
does the different choices with the characters affect the outcome of the story? like when you can threaten or convice?? so that way i would know if i need 2 saves or only one

Reactions: curiosity

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
does the different choices with the characters affect the outcome of the story? like when you can threaten or convice?? so that way i would know if i need 2 saves or only one
Did not come across any major differences. Small as how far you want to go with sex between the figures. or which people you want to work with.

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
somebody find the way to unlock bandit with arya? same for spanking... don't find :( In fact the path isn't clear and if I follow the walktrough in the journal, most of content are lock

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: BVonkX

curiosity

Aug 10, 2017
ok, thanks for the feedback, I think path is too complex for Arya content, I think tried several path, play more of 6h, not found how unlock the arya bndit path (even complete thief scene...)... it's shame... i will passed on another game waiting the walktrough or the help of somebody...

Feb 18, 2018
Whores of Thrones [v1.0] [FunFictionArt] - Original Size: 867MB

Compressed version for PC (366MB): MEGA -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game.
Game Compressors are the real MVPs (also everyone else who contributes). Thanks.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes