Feb 18, 2018
I like this game. I can see that the dev has read the books by how he imitates GRRM's style (somewhat successfully). I just wish that the game was more open-ended and the story changed more severely with our choices. For example, I don't want Dany to be married off to Khal then I should have a choice to pursue another suitor for Dany, maybe try to woo her brother or something. We all have read the books or at least seen the show, I want this game to allow me to deviate from that set path. This seen more in the paths of Ned, Arya and Sansa but as of now Dany's path is following the books. Hopefully devs listen.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Okay so, unpopular question here, but is there a way to unlock "route-locked" content without starting a new playthrough?

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
I like this game. I can see that the dev has read the books by how he imitates GRRM's style (somewhat successfully). I just wish that the game was more open-ended and the story changed more severely with our choices. For example, I don't want Dany to be married off to Khal then I should have a choice to pursue another suitor for Dany, maybe try to woo her brother or something. We all have read the books or at least seen the show, I want this game to allow me to deviate from that set path. This seen more in the paths of Ned, Arya and Sansa but as of now Dany's path is following the books. Hopefully devs listen.
As much I would like to do that it would require more people to work on that. And with current number of patrons it is not possible ( This game is more popular on pirates sites ;) )

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
You can always ask someone for save with unlocked content.
Well yeah but that would only give me the animations in the gallery, not the actual story and other renders :( ah well guess I'll have to do several play throughs some day then :)

abpcz

Jan 9, 2020
Click on the character portraits at the top of the screen and check the logbook at the far left. The latest Sansa content is the last for this episode.
I have on all characters journal "youve gone as far as you can in this episode" its mean end of the game? theres noting more?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have on all characters journal "youve gone as far as you can in this episode" its mean end of the game? theres noting more?
Yeah if that's all you see then that's the end of the current content.

olobolo

Nov 29, 2016
Latest post

With next Ned episode we will end first season of WOT.
And I have some important questions for you:
  • How many seasons should we plan before we call this game complete ? With current support each season takes 1,5 year to create, more or less.
  • What would you like to see in season 2 ? How many and what playable characters would you like to see ?
  • What changes in gameplay would you like to see ?
  • What content would you like to see ?
  • What you don't like in current game / gameplay ?
Remember your voice matters.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Whores of Thrones [v1.01] [FunFictionArt] - Original Size: 867MB

Compressed version for PC (366MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes