caju

Oct 5, 2017
Is the preferred order:
Game, then I patch, then uncensored patch?
Or game, uncensored patch, then I patch?
Or does it matter?

Reactions: RealAhab

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Can someone share a complete persistent file,i want it for the gallery.
It will be great if someone can share.

Gamesman01

Apr 27, 2018
My only question would be, can I rape Circe and turn her into a cock-crazy whore in Little Finger's stable? Because much of the evil done can be placed on her and her family's shoulders. Except for Tyrion of course. My fantasy would be an invading force from the far west primed with information gained by travelers they kept from coming back until now. A more democratic government with more sophisticated weapons and warfare. They quickly infiltrate the cities and imprison or execute the highborn. Jeoffrey is beheaded for his crimes on the very block he betrayed Ned. Circe is fooled into thinking she can slut her way out of trouble but ends up stripped, used, abused and back in her cell naked. For her crimes she is sold into bondage as a pleasure slave. She earns her living pleasuring the people she looked down on. This andvher beloved Jeoffrey's death breaks her mind and she becomes the whore see always wanted to be. Even Jamie is repulsed by how quickly she learned to love her new life. Arya becomes a happy assassin killing those who misuse power. Jon and the Mother of Dragons join forces with the invaders to break the wheel. Along with new weapons they have better agriculture and medicine. Less people starve and die of simple diseases. There is no need for slaves. And it is outlawed except for criminals. They also have weapons that can fight the white walkers and a form of Valerian steel they can mass produce. The Ice King is killed before he gets near the wall by a rain of Velarian arrows ending his threat. Cities are ruled by an elected central government. Smaller towns and holdings can keep their rulers if they pass a panel of judges to weed out the bad ones. All citizens are under the same laws. And for most it is paradice. You still have to work for a living but you have rights and upward mobility. New jobs and new resources mean better times for most.

olobolo

Nov 29, 2016
what's the difference between the I...T patch and the uncensored patch?
incest patch is fan-made, uncensored is developer so use the uncensored one.
Hmm, incest patch and uncensored are the same. I have no idea why we have both ones here it just makes confusion. Incest patch unlocks both censored content and incest part. Censored content - sexual violence, sexual scenes with Arya, incest scenes.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
Arya needs to have her sword skills as low as it can be and Sansa needs to bring Arya with her.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
What are the new Sansa scenes in 1.01? It seems to loop back to the beginning of the Sansa-Cersei plot interaction for me, though I don't know if that is because I'm using the compressed version...

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
What are the new Sansa scenes in 1.01? It seems to loop back to the beginning of the Sansa-Cersei plot interaction for me, though I don't know if that is because I'm using the compressed version...
I think no new scenes in 1.01, it is just bug fixes. Like fixed problem with continuing from some 0.9 saves v 1.01

Reactions: FunFiction

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I think no new scenes in 1.01, it is just bug fixes.
Then somebody should fix the changelog.

- fixed problem with continuing from some 0.9 saves v 1.01
- fixed some idle scenes v 1.0 beta 3
- rewritten thief open dungeon lock event for Arya non patched version - but honestly I don't know why would you play this non patched version ;-) v 1.0 beta 3
- fixed error Pycelle videos wouldn't play nicely v 1.0 beta 3
- animations gallery v 1.0 beta 2 - you asked about it and here it is- you can see animations there. Tell us what you think
- new idle events v 1.0 beta 1
- fixed thief bug for Arya non patched version v 1.0 beta 1
- some in-game logic fixed v 1.0 beta
- fixed journal errors
- new Sansa episode
- over 280 new images
- 17 new animations

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes