88oo

Feb 26, 2020
Language: spanish ! PLEASE, I NOT SPEAK ENGHISH... I am FANS OF GAME OF TRONES... please in spanish, thanks :D

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The models and framing really set the game apart from the norm.
The fetishes are pretty fresh. Theres even a dog romancing sansa which is great, almost no game has that.
Biggest issue is ned looking like a crack addict and perhaps the use of arousal drugs which is cheap writing.

Reactions: Tonkin and BVonkX

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Is there a way to make the transitions farsters? Is so tiresome to have to wait once and again until the "day X morning" pass to "day X noon". it tilts me.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is there a way to make the transitions farsters? Is so tiresome to have to wait once and again until the "day X morning" pass to "day X noon". it tilts me.
yep, you could set those transitions as you like by simple editing of "advance_time_screen.rpy";)
(change timer for screen variables in screen advance_time&screen advance_day)

Reactions: Juanjobar

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
yep, you could set those transitions as you like by simple editing of "advance_time_screen.rpy";)
(change timer for screen variables in screen advance_time&screen advance_day)
And how exactly i do that? i checked inside game folder and i see "screens" and "transition" but inside those, i dont see anything like the option that i should be editing, sorry im not exactly a programmer xD

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
And how exactly i do that? i checked inside game folder and i see "screens" and "transition" but inside those, i dont see anything like the option that i should be editing, sorry im not exactly a programmer xD
ok, i dont have the latest game version, yet i think this should work there as well - just copy/overwrite the attached file into GAME/game/screens/
note: i dont remember if this game has packed/rpa files/archives, if so, and you dont see/have "screens" folder, a few more steps could be required for this to work;)

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
ok, i dont have the latest game version, yet i think this should work there as well - just copy/overwrite the attached file into GAME/game/screens/
note: i dont remember if this game has packed/rpa files/archives, if so, and you dont see/have "screens" folder, a few more steps could be required for this to work;)
It works perfect, and now i understand what i have to do, because i suppose i could do the same with any game, right? Ty a lot

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It works perfect, and know i understand what i have to do, because i suppose i could do the same with any game, right? Ty a lot
glad it worked for you.(y)
yep, you could try and change script a bit in every renpy game.
yet as the games differ, the scripts differ the same way, so a simple thing that works in one game could not work in the other one.;)

Reactions: Juanjobar

VulgarXrated

Nov 17, 2018
Some parts of this game are pretty good. But there is WAAAAAAAY too much lesbo content and asshole licking for my taste. I'll come back in a year when there's better content. But you would still likely have to sit through like 30 more lesbo scenes lol.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
Some parts of this game are pretty good. But there is WAAAAAAAY too much lesbo content and asshole licking for my taste. I'll come back in a year when there's better content. But you would still likely have to sit through like 30 more lesbo scenes lol.
I think that is part of building the story. You cannot immediately fuck Sansa and Arya, there has to be a build up.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes