Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Is it just me or has aneyone been bother by seeing modern hairstyles appearing in historical/medieval fantasy adult games?
You know, all underwear and clothes are to modern. It's a problem? No, because we don't play in that kind of games for plot or lore, but only for sex :D

drdnk1000

May 1, 2020
Can someone share your full saves or i need a scene gallery please
/game/image
in this file u can see all the images on the game ( with tags for each character)
including the animations.
it actually have alot things that the gallery dont have
about the gallery itself
well its not hard game at all
just play.

Ninu Silva

Feb 24, 2020
I'll just do the FAQ

1. Is my version full ?
Check main menu. If you have text "version x.x (full)" it is full version. Version without string "Full" doesn't have some scenes.
Saves from full version are not compatible with other versions. If you have full version of this game but you load saves from some other version you won't see some content. Start new game to fix that.
2. Where to find a Thief ?
3. How to learn lockpicking ?
4. How to unlock spanking ?
The answer is simple - use , and start new game. All of this won't appear in not full version.
5. How to unlock Ned Hj scene ?
Learn seduction- in the evening in Margaery room. Level 2 is max for now.
6. How long is gameplay atm
Several hours long
7. Walkthrough ?
Just read journal and you will know what to do next

And if you like this game, please support us and keep this game alive. It is only 1$ per month :)
We have only 200 supporters and from only one pirate site we have over 5 000 downloads.... In one day :)

Where is the journal?

valix

May 19, 2018
When will we be getting a Dany Episode...
I know the whole thing is set up so that it follows the GoT Story line but I feel like Dany's arch has been completely overlooked for quite some time... especially since we're getting so many new Sansa Episodes

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes