FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Thsnks alot waiting for more...and add tyrion sansa sex scenes
Wait for 2nd season
When will we be getting a Dany Episode...
I know the whole thing is set up so that it follows the GoT Story line but I feel like Dany's arch has been completely overlooked for quite some time... especially since we're getting so many new Sansa Episodes
In second season, first one was more about Starks.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
For everybody's information, the last bit of the script for some of the events was completed a couple of days ago. I've finished prepping all the animations (FunFiction's usual nice job) and the Photoshop work needed for this episode is done. I'm now digging into converting the script into the Ren'py events. Hope to finish that in a few days. A bit of testing by FF, and then it should be ready to release for Patreon subscribers.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
For everybody's information, the last bit of the script for some of the events was completed a couple of days ago. I've finished prepping all the animations (FunFiction's usual nice job) and the Photoshop work needed for this episode is done. I'm now digging into converting the script into the Ren'py events. Hope to finish that in a few days. A bit of testing by FF, and then it should be ready to release for Patreon subscribers.
Can we expect more arya content?
FunFiction

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
I just played it and I gotta ask Ned is going to die isn't he? Love the art
Lol would be fitting but my guess is no. I mean, the story is already a huge departure from the books, so there's not really a huge reason for this. Plus, so far, Ned is IMO the only male character that I actually enjoy sex scenes with. All of the other male characters are creepy or disgusting like Joffrey, Littlefinger or Pycelle, I don't want to be restricted to sex scenes with them xD I think without Ned, the already high proportion of lesbian sex in this game would still go up which is probably not something the devs want to do.

Reactions: Jieadt56728

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
is there a mini walkthrough for ways to get locked out of scenes. I know that scribing for pycelle as Arya locks out her and pycelle i tried to get the scenes where steelsong fucks arya and sansa and unless that is a dream that happens later the hound keeps killing them is their a way to stop that? I have not finished this version as I wanna know this first

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TORRENT V.1.10 ENG/RUS + INCEST PATCH PC/MAC/ANDROID
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eng
apk WhoresOfThrones-1.10-Patched-Eng-universal-release.apk (437.03 Mb)
zip WhoresOfThrones-1.10-mac.zip (913.28 Mb)
zip WhoresOfThrones-1.10-pc.zip (992.53 Mb)
zip wot_patch.zip (1.46 Kb)

Rus
apk WhoresOfThrones-1.10-Patched-Eng_Rus-universal-release.apk (438.86 Mb)
zip WhoresOfThrones-1.10-mac-Ebg_Rus.zip (950.71 Mb)
zip WhoresOfThrones-1.10-pc-Ebg_Rus.zip (998.75 Mb)
zip wot_patch.zip (1.46 Kb)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes