Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
There does not appear to be a quest line for Arya spying just one reference to state it begins.
There is, in fact, one event in the "spying" sequence. Have her go to her room in the evening.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
Arya skill sword needs to be < 4 for the scene to trigger

Or just use my save if you want.
So I loaded this save but it still just proceeds as if Arya has got her sword skill up... how do I get around this?

S.t.s

Mar 4, 2018
شخصیت های آریا سرسی و ند استارک عالی هستند ، اما ای کاش کتلین ، همسر ناد استارک نیز در بازی بود

• Angry
Reactions: hgooob2000

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
شخصیت های آریا سرسی و ند استارک عالی هستند ، اما ای کاش کتلین ، همسر ناد استارک نیز در بازی بود
Game would be too long to develop if we implement Catelyn and Winterfell.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
لطفا هنگام ارسال اینجا ، از زبان انگلیسی استفاده کنید
p.s.
please do use English here ;)

mrspancakess

Mar 4, 2019
Game would be too long to develop if we implement Catelyn and Winterfell.
What about Melisandre? You show her as a model but haven't used her yet in the story. Will we see the Stannis POV? This would be an opportunity to implement Shireen action would be really hot as well.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
What about Melisandre? You show her as a model but haven't used her yet in the story. Will we see the Stannis POV? This would be an opportunity to implement Shireen action would be really hot as well.
Melisandre will be in season 2, probably with Daenerys We do not plan to show Stannis.

Reactions: mrspancakess
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes