Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Do old saves not work? My last save was from the last even for Sansa's current update. But when I loaded a save from there, the journal entry for every character says "advance other quests"
I had that same issue last time and have it again with this update. So I guess I'm going to have to play through it all again.

• Sad
Reactions: tuShua

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Welp I'm disappointed, and here I thought we could spare Ned... and maybe dominate Cersei.

Hope they have an explanation why they are women in the night's watch. At least the F/D/D 3some was good.

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Is there a difference between the uncensored and incest patches? Do I need both to see all content?
I don't think so. You only need one of them. If you download both, you will get an error due to file conflict

sdust

Jun 6, 2017
So... my antivirus just freaked out over this game.. I just downloaded and unpacked it, and when I clicked the .exe file to start the game, my antivirus immediately blocked it and cited "malicious intent" and unauthorized attemp to connect to an unknown server, and deleted the .exe file.

Has anyone else had this happen? Does this game really need an online connection to play?

Reactions: joebel

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
If you've still got autosaves it's quicker on another playthrough I just skipped up until the point I remember I last played it doesn't take too long.

So... my antivirus just freaked out over this game.. I just downloaded and unpacked it, and when I clicked the .exe file to start the game, my antivirus immediately blocked it and cited "malicious intent" and unauthorized attemp to connect to an unknown server, and deleted the .exe file.

Has anyone else had this happen? Does this game really need an online connection to play?
That doesn't sound right you downloaded the file from here right? all downloads from here are safe. Could be a false positive from your anti-virus.

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
this game is amazing.... really... it will be perfect if they add footjob scenes (male-female) for arya sansa margery and daenerys:love::love::love:

sdust

Jun 6, 2017
That doesn't sound right you downloaded the file from here right? all downloads from here are safe. Could be a false positive from your anti-virus.
I used the NOPY link from the first page of this thread, so yes.

I have considered that it could be a false positive, and it is likely that that is what it is. It happens from time to time, but this is not a game made but big well-known game company, so I'm not too keen on giving the game the benifit of doubt. Especially since it seems the game tried to access a server somewhere.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
So from the changelog only story that's gotten content is Ned?? After many months since last update...and I disagree on the footjob additions...more toe sucking girl-on-girl situations for each female character cuz most devs 95% of games do footjobs and it's annoyingly repetitive as a kink

Reactions: Warboss

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I had that same issue last time and have it again with this update. So I guess I'm going to have to play through it all again.
Have you played ALL the characters through their sequences? For example, you can't get the new Ned stuff without having played Danerys.

Reactions: Mormont

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017

No, this game does not need an Internet connection to play. This is a vanilla Ren'py game. Either this is a false alarm from your Anti-virus software, or the version that you got isn't the one that FF and I published.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Have you played ALL the characters through their sequences? For example, you can't get the new Ned stuff without having played Danerys.
Yeah, got it all sorted now just went back and started a new game it wasn't ideal but I could skip most until the latest content. All up to date now. (y)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
mentioned before maybe, but when you have threesome with ned, sansa and arya there is problem with dialog
Ned fuck sansa pussy and it say he fuck her ass and then you switch to Arya asshole and the first animation is correct, but when sansa hold arya leg so ned to ram her deeper in the ass it now say that ned fuck Arya pussy......

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes