Killerof1945

Sep 4, 2019
Is there an android download with the incest/uncensored mod already installed if not does anyone know how to do it and wouldn't my telling me how to do it?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Ggwpglhf

stormdrain

Dec 14, 2019
How do you get the Arya: Thief Feet scenes, I can't seem to find them anywhere
To get these scenes when the thief first enters Arya's room you need to choose the option to call the guards on her. Keep playing for a bit and later the thief turns up in Sansa's room (she's not there at the time) when Arya goes to see her sister and you'll get the scenes there.

Reactions: Bluemouf

sdust

Jun 6, 2017
I just downloaded the game through the NOPY link in the OP, and the zip file is byte-for-byte identical to the copy that I built. So, I'm guessing this is some kind of false positive. What anti-virus do you use?
I use an antivirus/firewall called Chili Security. They have a partnership with my internet service provider

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I use an antivirus/firewall called Chili Security. They have a partnership with my internet service provider
They don't seem to have a way to report false positives - at least, not on their web site. (Many other anti-virus packages do.)

sdust

Jun 6, 2017
They don't seem to have a way to report false positives - at least, not on their web site. (Many other anti-virus packages do.)
I think maybe you would have to add the file to the exception/ignore list, then maybe you can report it as a false positive. At least I believe that was how I reported false positives on my previous antivirus program

Looser1212

Jul 1, 2020
V1.10 how can we go to the next quest..? From the last version..i have played the game completely but it still same....

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes