BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Haven't played it yet but your patrons are stupid. This is a retelling where Ned was not as honourable and fucked around if played a certain way so why would people like cersei kill him when she could get her tits out as she did before and control him. Also hearing that the next part will not feature sexual content with Arya means I might stop playing
No, the patrons chose this ending of the first season.

KRock19

Jul 15, 2017
When I look at the gallery I do see a number of Arya nude scenes. So is there a way to unlock these yet or is it something that still will come in future updates. For example I would like to know how to trigger the dream in which Ned has sex with Arya?
Any hints are most welcome :)

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
When I look at the gallery I do see a number of Arya nude scenes. So is there a way to unlock these yet or is it something that still will come in future updates. For example I would like to know how to trigger the dream in which Ned has sex with Arya?
Any hints are most welcome :)
All entries in the gallery are taken from animations that are within the game - none of these are "teasers" or anything like that. The Arya scenes show up if you have the "patched" game, but you also have to be playing a save (or game) that was started with a patched version of the game. Each save inherits the "patched or not" status from the game that started it. So if you start a game with an unpatched version, any saves made from that exclude the "patched" scenes. (The event flow is different between the two.)

So, basically, you need to play a patched version of the game all the way through. If you do this, you will get to those scenes with Arya.

As has been said several times earlier, there is not a single path through the game. Choices have consequences.

Reactions: KRock19

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
All entries in the gallery are taken from animations that are within the game - none of these are "teasers" or anything like that. The Arya scenes show up if you have the "patched" game, but you also have to be playing a save (or game) that was started with a patched version of the game. Each save inherits the "patched or not" status from the game that started it. So if you start a game with an unpatched version, any saves made from that exclude the "patched" scenes. (The event flow is different between the two.)

So, basically, you need to play a patched version of the game all the way through. If you do this, you will get to those scenes with Arya.

As has been said several times earlier, there is not a single path through the game. Choices have consequences.
Am I correct in saying that the Arya scenes are not in the regular gallery though? I have the patched version ans was able to play the Arya uncensored scenes and I have completed the game. Yet, only the Sansa/Ned scenes appear in the gallery

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Am I correct in saying that the Arya scenes are not in the regular gallery though? I have the patched version ans was able to play the Arya uncensored scenes and I have completed the game. Yet, only the Sansa/Ned scenes appear in the gallery
The availability of the Arya scenes in the gallery are turned on and off by the presence of the patch in the game. If the main menu page says "uncensored," you should be able to see them.

Again, when you start a new game, any saves from that game "remember" the patched/unpatched state from the moment they were created. The gallery isn't controlled by a save, however. If you patch the game, additional scenes show up in the gallery. If you remove the patch, they disappear.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
v 1.11 fixed -

Last edited:

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
The availability of the Arya scenes in the gallery are turned on and off by the presence of the patch in the game. If the main menu page says "uncensored," you should be able to see them.

Again, when you start a new game, any saves from that game "remember" the patched/unpatched state from the moment they were created. The gallery isn't controlled by a save, however. If you patch the game, additional scenes show up in the gallery. If you remove the patch, they disappear.
It's weird - my main menu doesn't say 'uncensored' but I can play the unsensored Arya scenes but they don't show up in gallery!

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
It's weird - my main menu doesn't say 'uncensored' but I can play the unsensored Arya scenes but they don't show up in gallery!
This has been said several times already, but I'll try once more.
  1. If you start a particular game play with an uncensored/patched version of the program, any saves you make from that stay uncensored, even if you later resume with a copy of the program that's not patched. It's done that way because the event sequences are different, and the idea was not to "strand" players. So, the in-game censored-vs-uncensored state is remembered from save to save, based on the patched/unpatched state of the program when that game play was first started.
  2. The gallery contents aren't tied to any particular save, because you don't get them from inside a particular game play - you get to them from the main menu. Whether or not uncensored content shows up in the gallery depends on whether the program is currently patched, not whether it was patched in the past, or whether you have censored or uncensored saves.
Not sure I know how to express it any more clearly than that.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Is this the same game that made with unity ?
No. They are two completely different and independent games, made by two completely different authors. This is "Whores of Thrones." The Unity game is (if memory serves) "Game of Whores."

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
No. They are two completely different and independent games, made by two completely different authors. This is "Whores of Thrones." The Unity game is (if memory serves) "Game of Whores."
Thanks bro

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes