dav121

Oct 13, 2016
This has been said several times already, but I'll try once more.
  1. If you start a particular game play with an uncensored/patched version of the program, any saves you make from that stay uncensored, even if you later resume with a copy of the program that's not patched. It's done that way because the event sequences are different, and the idea was not to "strand" players. So, the in-game censored-vs-uncensored state is remembered from save to save, based on the patched/unpatched state of the program when that game play was first started.
  2. The gallery contents aren't tied to any particular save, because you don't get them from inside a particular game play - you get to them from the main menu. Whether or not uncensored content shows up in the gallery depends on whether the program is currently patched, not whether it was patched in the past, or whether you have censored or uncensored saves.
Not sure I know how to express it any more clearly than that.
Well it's a pity that an adult game is censored in the 1st place, I apreciate incest needing a patch, but nudity?

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Well it's a pity that an adult game is censored in the 1st place, I apreciate incest needing a patch, but nudity?
If you think about Arya's age at this point in the saga, you'll realize the other reason why the patch exists. As has also been stated several times, the "uncensored" and "incest" patch are identical - for some unknown reason, they got referenced under two different names, but they both do exactly the same thing.

• Sad
Reactions: Kaustubh 03

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
If you think about Arya's age at this point in the saga, you'll realize the other reason why the patch exists. As has also been stated several times, the "uncensored" and "incest" patch are identical - for some unknown reason, they got referenced under two different names, but they both do exactly the same thing.
The she says in the game herself she's 18 or was I worng?

• Haha

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
To be perfectly frank, I don't recall. But in the books and the HBO series, she wasn't at this point in the saga...

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Yes, she is 18 years old in the game. But Patreon state that she doesn't look like an adult so we had to cut off all nudity a year ago.
Even when we modified her model and she looked like an adult they claimed that "it doesn't matter, everyone knows how old she is"

Last edited:
Reactions: dav121

Kaustubh 03

Apr 10, 2020
Ye
Yes, she is 18 years old in the game. But Patreon state that she doesn't look like an adult so we had to cut off all nudity a year ago.
Even when we modified her model and she looked like an adult they claimed that "it doesn't matter, everyone knows how old she is"
Yes we all know but that is not a problem anyone right or is it ? And btw the new version is so cool can't wait for season 2 some of the models need work like jon yigrit but still. Btw I have some cool ideas I know it doesn't matters or maybe it does but you guys can still show Sansa like cersei telling her to join pyter's brothel so she can be seductive and so it can be her skill that we need to upgrade by visiting brothel for few days every day she will serv new people and act like a whore she is and hiding her highborn personality. And then the yigrit can teach jon how to fuck and enjoy life by giving him lesson so jon can visit her cave or hut everyday or she can fuck someone else ( wildlings means full wild sex or gangbang ) and jon will see that and learn. Then for talina she is on wall so there are so many rapers and thiefs so she you guys can show her getting raped by all of them. Then for danny you guys can the best thing we all might like to see that is she getting fucked by khal then his blood riders then the entire dhotraki hord and then horses but I know it will be a dream and then she can gets pregnant and then for Margery she can get less attention because of Sansa and then cersei will let the hound and the mountain fuck her or maybe she can let her do walk of shame and then let her be under the red keep where anyone can fuck her or she might like the poor people that she will let them enjoy her like they will say we don't need food or money we need someone a whore like you and on and on can you do this guys please can you take this can the storyline please atleast Danny's really would like to see some dirty gangbangs

Kale2222

Jul 11, 2020
Haven't played it yet but your patrons are stupid. This is a retelling where Ned was not as honourable and fucked around if played a certain way so why would people like cersei kill him when she could get her tits out as she did before and control him. Also hearing that the next part will not feature sexual content with Arya means I might stop playing
meh no one likes ned gald he is ded

• Haha

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
I read it but I am still confused (I am disabled, juvenille huntington's disease) so because I am playing the uncensored version I can't unlock the gallery stuff?

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
I've used the search function, but I cant find a hint: How do I get the Arya/Pycelle scenes? I allready have some of her other scenes till she blows Ned, and for the most thief scenes it seems I've taken the wrong path. I just can let Pycelle grab her, but nothing more. Don`t let him grab her, or stop it after the first try doesn't seem to change much, except from the fact that she doesn't sit on his lap anymore. So where do I go wrong? And help?

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
finished this one a while back. just here to say the interest s6-8 killed has been very much restored. the nsfw stuff is just bonus:p
cant wait to see how this one grows

Reactions: FunFiction

Cold_hands

Nov 19, 2019
I've used the search function, but I cant find a hint: How do I get the Arya/Pycelle scenes? I allready have some of her other scenes till she blows Ned, and for the most thief scenes it seems I've taken the wrong path. I just can let Pycelle grab her, but nothing more. Don`t let him grab her, or stop it after the first try doesn't seem to change much, except from the fact that she doesn't sit on his lap anymore. So where do I go wrong? And help?
IIRC there is a choice relatively late in the Arya story where she can either go to Pycelle or Littlefinger (for help? or information? I can't remember the exact story element) and each option unlocks a different set of images and locks you out of the other for that play through.

Reactions: Syswick

Vamoose2020

Apr 15, 2020
IIRC there is a choice relatively late in the Arya story where she can either go to Pycelle or Littlefinger (for help? or information? I can't remember the exact story element) and each option unlocks a different set of images and locks you out of the other for that play through.
This is correct, it occurs after a conversation between Arya and Ned. Ned wants Arya to go to Littlefinger for something (can't remember what, training or something) and she can either agree or suggest Pycelle instead

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I read it but I am still confused (I am disabled, juvenille huntington's disease) so because I am playing the uncensored version I can't unlock the gallery stuff?
The gallery consists only of animations that are already in the game. When you play the portion of the game that shows one of the animations, that animation unlocks in the gallery so that you can watch it again if you choose.

There is no way to wave a magic wand and unlock animations in the gallery other than to find the path through the game that shows that animation.

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
This is correct, it occurs after a conversation between Arya and Ned. Ned wants Arya to go to Littlefinger for something (can't remember what, training or something) and she can either agree or suggest Pycelle instead
Thanks to both of you. Gladly I had a save of this choice, so I got it now :)

Reactions: Vamoose2020
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes