manXone

Oct 22, 2019
You will see it in next episode
Please tell us if you add it even for Margery, Sansa and Arya and if you add even double footjob ( sansa and arya ), the best thing is to decide on who the character will cum:love::love::love: ( sansa - arya ---> cum on arya's feet or cum on sansa's feet )

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Please tell us if you add it even for Margery, Sansa and Arya and if you add even double footjob ( sansa and arya ), the best thing is to decide on who the character will cum:love::love::love: ( sansa - arya ---> cum on arya's feet or cum on sansa's feet )
All playable characters will have it in second season

Last edited:
Reactions: kat777

manXone

Oct 22, 2019
All playable characters will have it.
can you answer even on the second part of the aswer please? ( double footjob? AND select where cum on double footjob? ). Last question....When the new updatewill be release?
Tanks for your time your answers and your kindness :)

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
can you answer even on the second part of the aswer please? ( double footjob? AND select where cum on double footjob? ). Last question....When the new updatewill be release?
Tanks for your time your answers and your kindness :)
Answer for both questions: I don't know right now :)

Keemy

Jun 17, 2018
is ned meant to have a bunch of quests saying advance other quests before he dies because I can't figure out for the life of me on what to do because every charcter is on advance other quests. Any help is appreciated

• Haha
Reactions: Kaustubh 03

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
Well, the Ned death scene was pretty disappointing. Since the premise is essentially GoT/ASOIF but more corrupt/lusty I had hoped that the player would have been able to make the right choices to keep Ned alive through the story. It’ll kind of suck if the game is just going to be a rehash of the show’s events going forward and player choices are meaningless.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since the premise is essentially GoT/ASOIF but more corrupt/lusty I had hoped that the player would have been able to make the right choices to keep Ned alive through the story. It’ll kind of suck if the game is just going to be a rehash of the show’s events going forward and player choices are meaningless.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I am not interested in playing as a female protagonist, but the last time I played this game Ned was the only male protagonist option and I quickly ran out of content. Has it improved since then?

I noticed that one of the pictures in the OP shows someone spanking Sansa. Is this something that Ned can do as the MC? If so, how would I get to that scene? Is it also possible to spank Arya?

Cold_hands

Nov 19, 2019
I am not interested in playing as a female protagonist, but the last time I played this game Ned was the only male protagonist option and I quickly ran out of content. Has it improved since then?

I noticed that one of the pictures in the OP shows someone spanking Sansa. Is this something that Ned can do as the MC? If so, how would I get to that scene? Is it also possible to spank Arya?
Ned definitely has more content, but you have to play all of the protagonists to access everything. In fact I believe the spanking scene you referenced is part of one of the Sansa chapters, but in any case you will have to at least play some, if not all, of the Sansa & Arya chapters to get to the later Ned ones. I can't recall if you have to play the Dany chapter to unlock Sansa & Arya. Sorry.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes