JConners298

Apr 23, 2019
ok, thanks for the feedback, I think path is too complex for Arya content, I think tried several path, play more of 6h, not found how unlock the arya bndit path (even complete thief scene...)... it's shame... i will passed on another game waiting the walktrough or the help of somebody...
For Arya and Bandit don't practice Water Dance and just do the sword training quest.

Marco94

Oct 9, 2019
I was immediately stuck. I don't know how to unlock Arya. In Ned's missions he tells me to advance in Arya's Story, but it is blocked. Please help.

BVonkX

May 6, 2017
somebody find the way to unlock bandit with arya? same for spanking... don't find :( In fact the path isn't clear and if I follow the walktrough in the journal, most of content are lock
do you use the incest patch? I forgot that a while ago and ran into the same problems.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
V.1.01 FIX FINAL ENG + (V.1.0 FINAL RUS)+ INCEST PATCH WIN/MAC/LIN/ANDROID

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Eng
apk WhoresOfThrones-1.01-Patched-Eng-universal-release.apk (383.58 Mb)
zip WhoresOfThrones-1.01-mac.zip (789.21 Mb)
zip WhoresOfThrones-1.01-pc.zip (867.56 Mb)
zip wot_patch.zip (1.46 Kb)

Rus
apk WhoresOfThrones-1.0-Patched-Eng_Rus-universal-release.apk (385.16 Mb)
zip WhoresOfThrones-1.0-mac-Eng_Rus.zip (824.74 Mb)
zip WhoresOfThrones-1.0-pc-Eng_Rus.zip (874.28 Mb)
zip wot_patch.zip (1.46 Kb)

ANDROID only

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

stormdrain

Dec 14, 2019
Hi there. Loving the game so far. Recently discovered it and have been playing a lot over the last few days. I'm trying to unlock from the gallery the Sansa: Cersei Pussy Lick 1 and 2, the Sansa: Cersei Fingering and the Sansa: Cersei Nipple Scene. I've tried to play different choices regarding Sansa to unlock them, but am having no luck. If anyone knows what choices you need to make to unlock these specific gallery scenes. I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Updated: Never mind I figured it out.

Last edited:

stormdrain

Dec 14, 2019
How do you unlock: Sansa Bandits, Sansa dungeon revisted 1 & 2?
For the Sansa Bandits you have to NOT practice the water dance with Arya on her path and when as Sansa choose Arya to go with you at night. That then leads later to when they are attacked by the bandits and Arya is unable to defend herself because her swordsmanship skill is low. For the Sansa dungeon revisited 1 and 2, I believe when the options come up to profess your love to Joffery or reject him, choose the love option.

Last edited:

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Ok, but how can you unlock the option to let Arya to go with you? I have played the update on an old save where Arya can come with me. And I started from the beginning in this update but I never got the option.

Regin34

Apr 18, 2019
Ok, but how can you unlock the option to let Arya to go with you? I have played the update on an old save where Arya can come with me. And I started from the beginning in this update but I never got the option.
Make sure you download uncensored patch. In censored version it is no option to take Arya with you. And if you have save from censored version, you have to started new game.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes