2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

olobolo

Nov 29, 2016
i can't find Catelyn Stark in this update
As far as I know to unlock Myrcella and Catelyn you need to use incest first. And to remember that saves created in non patched game are not compatible with patched version.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Seems extremely pointless and redundant project.
Did the dev make it because of a bet or something?
A fucking strip game.

Wanlongcok

Nov 24, 2017
Is there an incentive to beat an opponent more than twice, or do the scenes end for a character when you level up?

Leeuwenhoek

Nov 21, 2018
This is a really fun and cool game! The girlfriend and I luv playing strip and board games. Can't wait for more updates especially for Cersei! We're not into pegging but she does luv the fact of dominating me when I lose a round lmao or when I dominate her when she loses lol. We just substitute the pegging for other sexual acts. Too bad there weren't choices to choose from when one is dominating the other after losing a round but I do understand the game would be large if it was so. For us this is a fun game and it's always a win win situation no matter the outcome hehe. Btw she lost like 5 times in a row playing as Cersei lmao. We were in tears laughing when we played it. So much fun!!! We both just wish game developers would make more games for couples to enjoy!

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes