2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Leeuwenhoek

Nov 21, 2018
I'll do it if I'll have some free time, but it is not a priority. Patrons ask me to focus on the main game.

Well Patrons do pay the bills and I do understand but it is too bad that you felt the need to bring it to a vote. The girlfriend and I really enjoyed this game immensely. If you ever do complete this game we would buy it in an instant. It was the most enjoyable game we both luved on this whole site by far. Most games on this site lack originality and are solely designed for single individuals. Maybe I should look into game programming myself and design games specifically for couples to enjoy as there seem to be a lack of anywhere you look on the internet and the market would be huge as many couples are looking for original games such as this one. We showed the game to a few couple friends and they also luved it.

Last edited:

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Well Patrons do pay the bills and I do understand but it is too bad that you felt the need to bring it to a vote. The girlfriend and I really enjoyed this game immensely. If you ever do complete this game we would buy it in an instant. It was the most enjoyable game we both luved on this whole site by far. Most games on this site lack originality and are solely designed for single individuals. Maybe I should look into game programming myself and design games specifically for couples to enjoy as there seem to be a lack of anywhere you look on the internet and the market would be huge as many couples are looking for original games such as this one. We showed the game to a few couple friends and they also luved it.
Thank you. I never considered it a game for a couple, now yes, thanks to you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leeuwenhoek

kortanar

May 6, 2017
btw, the windows download links for mega, and gofile, are down. love your content btw, you ever thought of making a discord? not really needed, per say, just a thought.

Leeuwenhoek

Nov 21, 2018
Thank you. I never considered it a game for a couple, now yes, thanks to you.

The Girlfriend and I are really anxious and excited for the next update! Thanks for reconsidering on working on this wonderful game! We'll pass on the word to our friends and will donate on your Patreon page. Thank You FunFiction!!! Big Hugs from the both of us!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: FunFiction

Leeuwenhoek

Nov 21, 2018
Well the girlfriend and I went to your subscribestar page a few times within the last months to see if there were any updates to this game and we found nothing! We would have donated or even bought the game at the very least but it seems that you aren't interested in finishing this game whatsoever. Oh well this game was fun while it lasted. Thanks anyways! Time to move on! Take care!

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
Well the girlfriend and I went to your subscribestar page a few times within the last months to see if there were any updates to this game and we found nothing! We would have donated or even bought the game at the very least but it seems that you aren't interested in finishing this game whatsoever. Oh well this game was fun while it lasted. Thanks anyways! Time to move on! Take care!
Sorry, people asked me to focus on the main game. And due more and more longer and complicated animations I put into main game I still don't have time to update strip game. Yet.

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Not sure if anyone gives a shit but 3/4 of the download links are busted. I'd fix them except I have literally no ability to.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes