• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Ren'Py Abandoned Whorus Heresy [Demo] [Lord Ardyn]

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Now I'm officially annoyed.
You MUST talk about the game. NOT shitposting.
So
1)Download it
2)Play it
3)Talk about your opinion about the game.

You can even not play it and suggest some good idea to the dev. This is acceptable too.
Meme/pictures/ slogan are not.

From now on I will warn/Threadban.

Thanks

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
The problem with corruption games is, the NON-corruption options always suck. So no actual choice there. If the Dev would like to make a difference, they should have a deep look at that and try to come up with a rewarding "purity" route. That would be a real point of quality.
Maybe separate the waifus into 'pure' and 'impure routes'? Stay faithful to the Father of Mankind, you get with an Adepta Sororitas chick, an Inquisitor, a female Space Marine* and maybe some cute Administratum nerd chick. Tread the Path of Glory and you get a 'nette from each of the Chaos Gods (I call dibs on Khornette).

*Before anyone yells at me, (1) it's a hentai game, and (2) Superhuman. Geno-enhanced. Cleavage. Checkmate, atheists.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Maybe separate the waifus into 'pure' and 'impure routes'? Stay faithful to the Father of Mankind, you get with an Adepta Sororitas chick, an Inquisitor, a female Space Marine* and maybe some cute Administratum nerd chick. Tread the Path of Glory and you get a 'nette from each of the Chaos Gods (I call dibs on Khornette).

*Before anyone yells at me, (1) it's a hentai game, and (2) Superhuman. Geno-enhanced. Cleavage. Checkmate, atheists.
Sounds doable and would give the game replay value. I like it. But nobody would want Nurglenette, right? RIGHT?

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
Honestly I just want a game based on StringStorm's 40k idols.

Clumsy-yet-overeager, adorable guardswomen with no sense of self-preservation or self-respect led by a yandere Commissar would be acceptable as well.

And if you don't think I want a nurglette, well you haven't seen my EXTRA HERETICAL Slaaneshi Death Guard killteam.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Finally, a Ren'py game that is slightly relevant to my interests... however, I keep getting error messages with every end-of-day transition. Also, I know it's very basic right now, but I don't suppose there's any way to get Lynn's obedience above 4, is there?
I know this is a short demo but all I can do is sleep and click on the book on the table ?
Hover over the bottom of the screen until an arrow appears. Navigation is something that needs serious work in this game—the only arrow that appears anywhere in the game is in the hunting area.

twamer64

Aug 23, 2018
Finally, a Ren'py game that is slightly relevant to my interests... however, I keep getting error messages with every end-of-day transition. Also, I know it's very basic right now, but I don't suppose there's any way to get Lynn's obedience above 4, is there?

Hover over the bottom of the screen until an arrow appears. Navigation is something that needs serious work in this game—the only arrow that appears anywhere in the game is in the hunting area.
Oh, it is so small and doesn't have an icon for it unless you hover your mouse over it. I would have never noticed that if I wasn't looking for it hahah. Thank you.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Well, I can't wait for other Primarchs to appear, like my favourite Cyclop - Magnus The Red.
If they're *anything* like their OG self they'll check the giantess fetish off the list at least... :v

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Blah, they're not even turned into giant busty milfs. What's the point if they're not at least 3 meters tall amazons with gigantic tits to suffocate you with? From the screenshots it looks like generic anime-ish girls, not even good enough to be worth corrupting.