Ren'Py Abandoned Whorus Heresy [Demo] [Lord Ardyn]

U

User_1269067

Holy hell, that's quite unexpected. Good stuff, man! Keep it up!

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Yeah, I'm with you on the Guardsman bit- and I mean GUARDSMAN, not that 'Perpetual' BS. Just one lone man, holding the line (and the bedposts) for the Emperor and Humanity.
I agree, I like the type of narrative where it's just a rando with no real abilities has to, as you put it, hold the line.

Reactions: MadHacker

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
Speaking of heroism, I wish Ollanius Pius was just a normal run of the mill guardsman who the balls to stand before Horus and protect his emperor instead of a perpetual. Just a normal dude standing up to a chaos powered demigod because it is the right thing to do, because it is his duty and because somebody fucking has to is way better as a story.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Speaking of heroism, I wish Ollanius Pius was just a normal run of the mill guardsman who the balls to stand before Horus and protect his emperor instead of a perpetual. Just a normal dude standing up to a chaos powered demigod because it is the right thing to do, because it is his duty and because somebody fucking has to is way better as a story.
Word. But, #GeeDubs - they're not that great at "subtle and sophisticated".

MadHacker

Dec 23, 2017
While the normal man story would be good, they could get that sweet, sweet incest market by Emps fucking his sons... daughters? Or one of our two unknown primarchs fucking his sisters. At least, I think those scenarios would still count as incest.

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Played it and really enjoyed it. I do like that if you keep acting nice towards Lynn she reacts differently to things than if you had forced her to do something. I hope all the girls have this about them. Looking forward to other primarchs and the daemonette.

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
this is why we should kill slaanesh my god.

funny thing is i remember something about malcidor the hero saying something this to the emperor or atleast close to this "you should have made them (the primarchs) girls " because boys will fight and compete.

point is i dont want to see rogal dorn with big tits or vulkan being a big tittied airhead or goth girl curze.

point is this gives me a confused boner