Ren'Py Abandoned Whorus Heresy [Demo] [Lord Ardyn]

gourbuk

Mar 11, 2019
What if? The Emperor has not left his palace in months for some reason. What could possibly be the cause of that? Also, we are doomed either way. She who thirsts has us in her tentacles irrevocably, might as well enjoy the ride.

Eurocorp

Sep 23, 2018
I certainly enjoy the premise, 40k is great for the plot.

And on a completely unrelated note, Magnus would be the magical girl that hates furries.

Jaun Karr

Mar 2, 2019
Hates the furries? So does that preclude to some abrasive encounter with Leman Russ (considering how the geneseed already affects Fenrisians)?

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
everything is part of tzeentch's plan but for some reason no matter what i do i cant think of a way as to why he made this a thing.......and why he made us enjoy it...........fuck you tzeentch.

Ptelmar

May 3, 2017
So just to clarify if I´m getting all to see I can: obdience only gets to 4, love dont have any effect now, training doesent give level, but instead boost damage while hunting, and the only action leve2 is talk, while evrything more... intimate than chastimen doesent work... Am I missing something ?

Well, the art is pretty sexy :)

yatomemamama

May 31, 2017
Nice concept , but tbh where is our Commissar trainer game with regimental guardswomen
THIS MAN!
some ideas for the game you play as Commissar yarrick and "train" guardswomen and since orks love him we can have some orks evolve to become women! some tau bitchs too maybe fuck slaanesh in the end?

Reactions: Korvus