Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
This game has a DLsite link, so... this means the game is complete???
somebody knows if this includes the episode 1 ????

Reactions: Zareem

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Who's the Father? [Ep. 02 v2.9] - Walkthrough Mod V0.1

Features:
Highlights best/correct answers in green.​
Removes "Brawl" from dialogs and replaces it with the MC name​
Removes the dialog timer (so you don't have to wait around for more text to display)​
Fixed the errors at the end of the game (Easteregg errors)​

Mod Preview
View attachment 1358013

Ricoh if you have time, could you update your mod to v. 2.13?? --- :) :cool:

Feb 14, 2018
Guys, can you clear m
y doubt? I this is my first time that I will download this game. Should I download episode 1 first and then episode 2, or can I download episode 2 straight away that 1 is already included?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Who's the Father? [Ep. 02 v2.14] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 8.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 999 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 966 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
For those who love a woman full of muscles looking like an arnold schwarzenegger this game is a full plate.
I prefer the ones with a very feminine body, but the taste is not descuti.
I just lost the taste of playing this game because of those muscles.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Game Reviewer

Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
There is literally 2 minutes of new content in 2.14 and it took him what, 3 months to do the update? There is no new sexual content in the game and only a fight with Bobby & the other dude. My god he is milking the suckers like a pro on Patreon. 2 minutes content and it takes 3 months. What a legend! :KEK::KEK::KEK:

DevonMarkus

Oct 8, 2021
There is literally 2 minutes of new content in 2.14 and it took him what, 3 months to do the update? There is no new sexual content in the game and only a fight with Bobby & the other dude. My god he is milking the suckers like a pro on Patreon. 2 minutes content and it takes 3 months. What a legend! :KEK::KEK::KEK:
To be absolutely fair on MrVision, I don't think he has a team and is effectively developing this all on his own. He has no prior experience with Daz and Ren'Py prior to this from what I can gather either, so his abilities to make tons of large scale updates on the constant is a bit on the impossible side since he has to from what I can see: Render in Daz, write out the dialogue, write out the code, write out all the information and data, test it and rinse and repeat. I kind of prefer the smaller updates over time with these games because it runs the chances of them getting abandoned on here out the window completely.

This is not to say that I think he is without fault here, Vision has done pretty bad things (many of which you can find in this thread) but I don't have a problem with the smaller scaled updates. My problems are his lack of taking criticism, making sock puppet accounts on f95 to make the reviews better, and not wanting anyone in his Discord community to do proper English translations since the language is not his first.

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9
1.40 star(s) 84 Votes