DevonMarkus

Oct 8, 2021
There is literally 2 minutes of new content in 2.14 and it took him what, 3 months to do the update? There is no new sexual content in the game and only a fight with Bobby & the other dude. My god he is milking the suckers like a pro on Patreon. 2 minutes content and it takes 3 months. What a legend! :KEK::KEK::KEK:
To be absolutely fair on MrVision, I don't think he has a team and is effectively developing this all on his own. He has no prior experience with Daz and Ren'Py prior to this from what I can gather either, so his abilities to make tons of large scale updates on the constant is a bit on the impossible side since he has to from what I can see: Render in Daz, write out the dialogue, write out the code, write out all the information and data, test it and rinse and repeat. I kind of prefer the smaller updates over time with these games because it runs the chances of them getting abandoned on here out the window completely.

This is not to say that I think he is without fault here, Vision has done pretty bad things (many of which you can find in this thread) but I don't have a problem with the smaller scaled updates. My problems are his lack of taking criticism, making sock puppet accounts on f95 to make the reviews better, and not wanting anyone in his Discord community to do proper English translations since the language is not his first.

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
After reading thread, I think they've clearly made things really difficult to MrVision in here. My support and respect. And I also prefer quality content vs stupid updates every week. I agree. He doesn't have a team working for him for sure. But I don't really think he is new in game development. If so, it is definitely a master by using light effects, cams, perspectives, etc. That is a fact. Whether you like MrVision or not.
Mr vision if your going to create alts to defend your game, at least be humble and not lick your own arse in the process, nobody and I mean nobody thinks the game has anything masterful about it.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
It's ok. And if you want to download them separatedly I also suggest you to do it on fap-nation. Seems like there is a real bad relation between MrVision and f95zone. I heard on dev twitter that there is a new update for episode 1 :)
Yeah, updated it secretly hehe. No one can know about this game's new updates if never appears on latest updates.
Only people who know the game can check it out but new users can't. That's not nice.
And file here is exactly the same file I downloaded from Fnation, which updated it 3 days earlier.
Definitely next time we know where to check it out first.
After reading thread, I think they've clearly made things really difficult to MrVision in here. My support and respect. And I also prefer quality content vs stupid updates every week. I agree. He doesn't have a team working for him for sure. But I don't really think he is new in game development. If so, it is definitely a master by using light effects, cams, perspectives, etc. That is a fact. Whether you like MrVision or not.
Yeah, totally agree. And love this game (muscle girls, fights, adventures). I also found it there, thanks for your advice, pal! :)
mrvision and alt accounts. Name a better duo.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Who's the Father? [Ep. 02 v2.9] - Walkthrough Mod V0.1

Features:
Highlights best/correct answers in green.​
Removes "Brawl" from dialogs and replaces it with the MC name​
Removes the dialog timer (so you don't have to wait around for more text to display)​
Fixed the errors at the end of the game (Easteregg errors)​

Mod Preview
View attachment 1358013

Please update your mod for ver. 2.14!! :cool:

Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
For those who love a woman full of muscles looking like an arnold schwarzenegger this game is a full plate.
I prefer the ones with a very feminine body, but the taste is not descuti.
I just lost the taste of playing this game because of those muscles.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
what games are these my friend?

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I've played almost a 1000 of these games and first thing I noticed was that the incest patch is missing. I know that people are worried about Patreon's insane censorship and some even do a Subscribestar version to get around it but almost always there is a patch to fix it. I will pass on this game until someone creates one as it totally ruins any immersion into the story for me.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
For those who love a woman full of muscles looking like an arnold schwarzenegger this game is a full plate.
I prefer the ones with a very feminine body, but the taste is not descuti.
I just lost the taste of playing this game because of those muscles.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What games are those pics came from man?

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes