Nikonikos

Apr 30, 2020
I managed to download it from TerraBox. Here is a good download link to gofile instead of that TerraBox crap. It is an .apk file for android though so if someone could convert it to RenPy it would be appreciated. Not that it matters much since there is fuck all new content thats worth playing.

Jinxed *-*

Nov 5, 2022
I managed to download it from TerraBox. Here is a good download link to gofile instead of that TerraBox crap. It is an .apk file for android though so if someone could convert it to RenPy it would be appreciated. Not that it matters much since there is fuck all new content thats worth playing.

We need a re-up. Also like they mentioned, a conversion to renpy. Windows and Mac

Reactions: DTchan

DevonMarkus

Oct 8, 2021
So... is this game like unofficially blacklisted? Because I don't see any of the people updating it with the updates now out. I mean it has been three updates already and no dedicated PC file has been uploaded yet.

I get not liking the dev and what not because he definitely did some shit, but I do think we should update this regardless.

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes