Warrawx

Oct 20, 2023
no, no. No that one on gumroad. That is for walkthroughs, etc. I mean the game. On patreon for $1, you can check it out.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Damn guys, the reviews for this are so low. I get that sex isn't common, but ya'll are being pretty harsh.

Reactions: Irvine_1

kkikoooop

Feb 4, 2023
Q1: Is ntr avoidable in this game
Q2: Does anyone remember a game where your house is broken into and the burglars get the mom to suck her sons cock

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hi Guys /...

i am struck at this point where MC has to leave the house in night with Black Box and all the paths are repeatable scenes .i dont know how to progress after this . Any idea ?

View attachment 1515253

hello

I think this scene came with update version 2.10/2.11 and since I couldn't find a solution myself or here in the forum, I didn't pay any further attention to this game.

Unfortunately I can't get any further with my save from the end of 2.09 in 2.14 with latest WT mod and URM. Maybe someone has an idea/solution, or another save after this scene.

I can very well understand why this game receives little attention and that hardly anyone will be willing to pay around $30 at "gumroad" for 2.18. So far I could only find a 2.18apk file (FAKE???) and no win version.

thx

Warrawx

Oct 20, 2023
I think it is possible to get out of the house in 2.14 or 2.15 version. I did it long ago after the fight with the two brothers and Kendra. There are a lot of options on gumroad but I mean I found few days ago episode two for $1 on patreon. Up to now I couldn't find NTR content. Or maybe I didn't choose those options. It has a feeling like Back to the Future, maybe will have time travelling trips in the future lol

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
It has been updated a lot longer than that, just nobody cares...

Dev was banned long ago from here, and after a while, most just stopped caring about the game and if you check the prices to get it, yeah...
Is there any website where I can download this game upto recent update?
Ntr avoidable?

Warrawx

Oct 20, 2023
I think game it is not easy to find, only on game's sites like patreon, itchio... It was an update for $1 there or so. I was playing for long trying different paths but I couldn't find ntr content up to now, there are some options or that secret scene with Bobbie but they are optional. At least up to now.

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes