Roludo3232

Apr 6, 2019
View attachment 1667727

Overview:
You play as the middle sibiling of a family living together, but you also control some other characters during the adventure. Your father is a colonel stationed in Thailand... thousands of miles away... so... your mother feels so lonely...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-05-31
Release Date: 2022-02-19
Developer: mrvision
Censored: No
Version: Episode 02 2.13
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Game Teaser

If this application asks for admin privileges during startup, here's a workaround.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID

Extras:
FAN MODS* - WALKTHROUGH MOD*

elomußz thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1515781 View attachment 1515782 View attachment 1515783 View attachment 1515784 View attachment 1515785 View attachment 1515786 View attachment 1461719 View attachment 1235759 View attachment 1235760 View attachment 1235761 View attachment 1235762 View attachment 1235765 View attachment 1235766 View attachment 1235767 View attachment 1235768 View attachment 643168 View attachment 643171 View attachment 643173 View attachment 643170 View attachment 643174 View attachment 643172 View attachment 1422721 View attachment 1422722
this game was good when it launched, then I don't know what happened if it changed developers or whatever, I just know that the game's story started to become meaningless,

Chummie

Aug 14, 2020
its almost like a second A Wife And Mother but worse storywise and the forced ntr between sandra and alex since developer obviously said that MC is targeting every woman for harem path if he can do it.. so every woman is a potential love interest so sandra and alex is definetly NTR

now i have not played this update and probably wont touch this VN anymore so see ya in a few years to see how it has developed

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
Can some one uploaded to other upload sites, either gofile or mediafire, even workupload, the ones currently is capped or cancel half download and cant continue it, since the file is too big. Even google would work for me

Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone can upload full episode 1 in Android port?
The Android port can be found only for Episode 1 part 1 only, not FULL Episode 1 in Android port.
It would be great in compress version of Android port with FULL Episode 1. Thanks~
download the pc game and
use joiplay+renpy plugin from playstore to play the game in android

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
One of 2 or have I done something wrong or in this update absolutely nothing happens, that is, you go into the mother's room you go out the window and in the end you go into Kendra's room and touch a tit, is there anything more?

elomußz

Jan 1, 2021
One of 2 or have I done something wrong or in this update absolutely nothing happens, that is, you go into the mother's room you go out the window and in the end you go into Kendra's room and touch a tit, is there anything more?
No there isn't. But did you really expect a proper update with at leat one sex scene, that isn't - going down the stairs - having fight one of your brothers - going back to your room - going down the staris again - find a girl that randomly wants to fuck you - you cant ignore her and carry on with the story wtf? - fuck her - end of update.

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
No there isn't. But did you really expect a proper update with at leat one sex scene, that isn't - going down the stairs - having fight one of your brothers - going back to your room - going down the staris again - find a girl that randomly wants to fuck you - you cant ignore her and carry on with the story wtf? - fuck her - end of update.
No, I hope he gets out of the box, I think this is the 4th update in which we do the same thing all the time, as you say - go down - you fight - you meet a girl - you fuck her. The worst thing is that in this update we haven't even done that

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello
the last mod been v2.09 updated more than 1 year ago, but RIC0H stopped modding for working on his own game.

it would be great if someone else made a WT mod - because without a mod I'd probably have to start all over again at 2.01.

Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Punto

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I believe my earlier version of Episode 1 actually had an I patch, but, I forgot to remove it before voiding the game. Now, these games only hint at incest and this game was all over the board with anything else. Which I guess is fine for those looking for drawn-out stories to go with their fapping episodes. I really try to stay positive on reviews but I was not happy. 2 Stars.

May 5, 2019
Probably should adjust some of the weights:
Mary is currently listed as 195lbs. At 5'9" that's pretty high. 165lbs would be at the top end of normal for her height (i.e. not considered overweight) Even with her chest, may want to drop her to 165 or below

I suggest:
Mary: 153
Shannon: 149
Choloe: 121
Tina: 115
Evelyn: 123

May 5, 2019
Also, does the game give a clear stop? I'm at a point where I'm stuck in the house, when I try to leave it says "I don't need to go out" or something, but nothing to do. I fast forward did some events in the house but now those can't be redone and I can't seem to find anything I'm supposed to do.

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes