Misteriol

Sep 17, 2018
Hmm

shota tag should be added
shota with dick bigger than his own body is hilarious (bruh it is too big XD)
quality of models is decent but animation is a little lower than mid level.

that's all what i have to say.

Last edited:

darkghost0007

Aug 25, 2020
Its a nice game.

I downloaded ep 1 on android, while playing it took me till our best friend is taking us back home.

Then a message pops up that in that ep part 1 is over and part 2 is also there and to load it up.

But there is no option to do so.

Does that mean that i have to install ep 2 now ?

if it means to install ep 2. why does it take so much size for that much content in ep 1 ? is it becoz its not optimized yet ?

Reactions: Snakestar

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
well, i would test this game, i start with part 1.... I play 10 min and it get me sick. And not i don t like it, i ve not do enought to tell but really sick... tooooo much of rambling screen or flash... too bad. And this hard to read with all text change size and color....
I like the way i choose most of the mc answer but sorry i can t...
Good luck with your game.

Reactions: Carlo1946344

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Tell me someone, is Ep-2 is as much more boring as Ep-1...???

Sometimes there ia toooooo much unnecessary contents given.

Like:
i) The hangout with Mom & Friends.
ii) The breakfast with Sister & Mom.

I was like, when will it end..??
Used the Auto option, still didn’t end fast.

Reactions: Ive-11 and Magazif

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Sadly, i can not rate the game as i could not finish. I will say this. The close up views look bad. It seems they are only zoomed and so its very pixelated.
The constant flashing and shaking is another thing that i do not like. It makes me nauseous. So i am not sure how the story really is, but its just very hard to play.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
When I played the Ep.1, the story very Nice~ Until I can't wait to play the Ep.2, but the Ep.2 a bit Boring, too many "Short/Sub stories", I want to know more about the "Main Stories", I would like to see more the stories of MC and MC's father. What happen to MC's father after that, please Focus more on the "Main Stories", not the "Short Stories".

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes