johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Who's the Father? [Ep. 02 v2.12] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 7.47 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 921 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 887 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
:love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Who's the Father? [Ep. 02 v2.12] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 7.47 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 921 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 887 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
The compressed version from Workupload says Ep. 02 V2.10

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Who's the Father? [Ep. 02 v2.9] - Walkthrough Mod V0.1

Features:
Highlights best/correct answers in green.​
Removes "Brawl" from dialogs and replaces it with the MC name​
Removes the dialog timer (so you don't have to wait around for more text to display)​
Fixed the errors at the end of the game (Easteregg errors)​

Mod Preview
View attachment 1358013

could you pls update mod for ep.02 v2.12 ? tks

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
no sex scene in this update? i have done his update and there was onle the battle, and the drinking stripping game

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
I'm done with this game, 3rd update in a row you're still trying to get out of the house, fucking waste of time. Dev did a good job of killing any interest I had in the game.
Well thank you bro for this comment coz now I know I don't need to waste my precious data downloading this sh*t, I was genuinely searching for a comment regarding the changelog in this update and as usual I am not surprised that the dev is still rendering at snail's pace....I have been disappointed hundred of times now and I honestly had some hope when the game first popped up back in 2020 and was close to supporting his patreon but now I know he's just dawdling you and me all this time.....commiserations for your lost data & time

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I have the feeling that we are stuck in some hole in space-time. It's the day of the groundhog. Why do all women have a muscular stomach, I don't like it.
Your not the only one who finds this unattractive. I prefer my women to look feminine ..
Download the URM mod from this site. Next leave all characters names as default, go into the mod then changes the names there, all instances of vanessa for example can be changed to mom automatically and you will never see "your vanessa" again. You can change any name in any game you want including your own. You can change variables etc. see hidden choices and use them.
Though this game really isnt worth the the time of day. Its written for kids imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
As you can see, dev doesn't care what people think about his game. It doesn't bother him at all. It is important that the money flows. And customers like it.

Reactions: Carlo1946344
1.40 star(s) 84 Votes