RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
I think I’m putting my hand in shit when I download 5h of this and meanwhile read the reviews. Well, however, I give it a chance and it’s just one button to get all the shit out of my computer if it starts to get too annoying.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
At least the dad isn't dead yet. Finally an huge difference in plot in incest games for a change. This way I can show him as well who's the alpha male. Neat.

Reactions: Alfius

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So to make a long story short, I'm looking for people playing the game and enjoying the game, to make a case for the game to tell me why they are playing it and why they think it's good or OK. I actually don't want posters telling me it's bad, as I can already read the bad reviews in the review section. So I'm looking for positive points about the game as in this instance, I'm sure at least some of the negative reviews are tainted by a strong dislike of the Dev.
You won't find anyone with any standards for quality, giving positive anything for this. I don't know anything about the Dev except his game thread on Fap-Nation is locked, and here he is banned I guess?
Some renders don't look horrible is about as positive as it gets. 20 game over choices in the first 15 minutes of playing, and incomprehensible dialogue that just looks like random gibberish, will put most folks off a game. I did manage to unlock one lewd scene that was not terrible, but it cost me my sanity, so that is not a fair trade. ;)
If you are determined to power through and play at all costs, I'm sure it is possible, but why? :unsure:
I have played hundreds of AVNs, and this is bottom of the barrel bad stuff. No politics or prior Dev knowledge led me to this conclusion. :poop:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Who's the Father? [Ep. 02 v2.12] [Compressed] [ ]

Original Size Win/Linux: 7.47 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 921 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 887 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Derpona

Jun 25, 2019
Who's the Father? [Ep. 02 v2.12] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 7.47 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 921 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 887 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
thanks for the compressed versoin m8 really appreciate that . but it d be great if u also give a link of any other file uploading site JokerLeader

Reactions: danissj
1.40 star(s) 84 Votes