EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
So, I gave this a go but got annoyed from the outset. Stupid random voice lines (I turned all the sounds off in the end), random screen shake effects, random screen flash effects and stupid damn scrolling text when I just want instant text without emphasis on elements that don't make sense. Taking 4 screens worth of short text to say something that could have been done in 1... It was tiring and I'm pretty sure I'm still at the introduction. Then I see this crap...

fuckingmidgets.png
Look at the height of that door handle. It's at chest height. I don't want to play as a damn Hobbit!

Anyway, I can't continue playing this, although I would have thought that a game this far along in it's development would have realised these flaws and tried to correct them by now.

Fuckcondoms

Jul 11, 2019
Most of the people praising this game are the ones that most probably never played anything else. You must have like... 0 standard to like this ....grrrr.bbb...
Dude, if you don't like it thats cool, but stop judging people who like it.
When i read bad coments here is almost always like this. Its not enought to critisize the game, they need to critizise the autor and the people who like it.

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Dude, if you don't like it thats cool, but stop judging people who like it.
When i read bad coments here is almost always like this. Its not enought to critisize the game, they need to critizise the autor and the people who like it.

I just feel sorry for the fellow degenerates you know.. Thinking this crp is the peak.. Anyway.. whatever.. you do you.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
No other modder available than Ricoh? It's easier to play with mod than keep going back and redoing.
- We need a current wt-mod for ver. 2.12 -

:unsure: :cool::cool::cry::cry::cry::cry:

lolo49520

Sep 29, 2017
Who's the Father? [Ep. 02 v2.9] - Walkthrough Mod V0.1

Features:
Highlights best/correct answers in green.​
Removes "Brawl" from dialogs and replaces it with the MC name​
Removes the dialog timer (so you don't have to wait around for more text to display)​
Fixed the errors at the end of the game (Easteregg errors)​

Mod Preview
View attachment 1358013

update ep 02 v2-12 soon ?

Reactions: Punto

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
This game proves that only having good renders isn't enough for a game to succeed in here.
Have to agree.. what a hot mess! Looks like more effort in the Patreon page than here.. I mean 14 levels?! The sad thing is I really do like the renders.. but can't say anything else positive about this one.

Ah well, good luck

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I don't know if is just me and because english is not my first language and I'm still learning, but this Vn confuse me. I saw in some conversations how the characters refer to other like his or her, but some times they say this:

MC: I can't believe that Chad invited Julius to his party.
Alex: Wasn't Chad's intention.... but HIS Jonh... John is the governor... John Sloane.

So that confuse me, a lot of conversations have his, her and something like that. I can't concentrate in the story because I don't know if I'm understanding. Is that intentionally? What does that mean?

Edit: Nevermind. Looking at the reviews I saw that this developer has a pretty basic english and that was the reason that is incomprehensible for everyone.

Last edited:

marsianeca

Jun 11, 2017
is there any new content last 2 updates were like 0 progress in story :D it ends everytime with the girl you fuck in the room with the tv

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes