AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Also, 2 reviews, from 2 fresh account, both giving 5 star in broken English.
I would like that here at f95 some things needed more time, I've seen several bad games with 5 stars, and most of them are from fresh accounts, I'm not insinuating anything, but it seems that most of them are developers wanting to increase the rating of their game.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Uh... all I read was "spreading its tentacles". Nooooo :eek:

Screenshots look amazing though.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
I would like that here at f95 some things needed more time, I've seen several bad games with 5 stars, and most of them are from fresh accounts, I'm not insinuating anything, but it seems that most of them are developers wanting to increase the rating of their game.
One of them IS the developer, I don't wanna say anything about the other two, they seem normal. Edit: But yeah, devs shouldn't be allowed to post reviews for their own games.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
If you are using 7zip switch instead to using winrar.
I dont have winrar. I believe you pay to use that. No other game here has ever forced anyone to use a certain program before to extract. Why is this one so different.

d1gimon

Jun 21, 2018
Any idea when the compressed file is ready? I'm definitely not going to download over 7 gigs of random files on my computer :D

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
I dont have winrar. I believe you pay to use that. No other game here has ever forced anyone to use a certain program before to extract. Why is this one so different.
if u dont have winrar, than hell .. what should i say .. winrar,is pretty much a MUST have to every pc ,and thisis a fact since the past 5 years.....

Nov 8, 2019
Writing needs a lot of work, and like others pointed out the file size is way too huge. Other smaller technical things like improving the UI and fonts needs to be done as well.

The ladies are pretty nice though so I'll keep my eye on this.

Nikhi

May 30, 2019
Android links are gonna be ready soon. But they'll be 7 connected parts (around 1.5GB each). Fortunately can be played separately if we don't have enough space in the android port :)
Thank you so much man I cannot wait and hopefully soon I'll be a patreon (just need to recieve my paycheck ).

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
i have been working on it for 3nf half hours. it came down to 1 gb and it is still going... will be 30 min maybe
Just a curious general question about compressing.....

since you said 1 GB and about 30 mins left, does that mean that to compress a game, it takes about 30 mins per 1 gb that needs compressing? or is it rather just a fixed timer? I'm just curious, nothign else

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Just a curious general question about compressing.....

since you said 1 GB and about 30 mins left, does that mean that to compress a game, it takes about 30 mins per 1 gb that needs compressing? or is it rather just a fixed timer? I'm just curious, nothign else
just finished compressing and the time varies depending on the files that are being compressed. pics take less time., videos take more time.

Reactions: LordDraco and moudy

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
just finished compressing and the time varies depending on the files that are being compressed. pics take less time., videos take more time.
Ahh okay gotcha... thanks for clarifying (y)

1.40 star(s) 84 Votes